Part 1

Liam's Letters .....

"Sherly: I entered liam's room to wake him up in the morning, but I was hampered with a box on the ground, the box moved and a lot of letters scattered on the ground, I took these letters to see what they are, to find that they are an unsend letters liam wrote to his family, brothers, comrades and even me, and one of those letters was ...

(Dear my Sherly, I want you to be with me, but I do not want to hurt you with my thorns, I want to protect you from myself, there is a demon inside me a very dark soul, and a very sick heart, but I still want you with me, so I will protect you from all my sick parts with everything I have, thank you sherly for being with me all this time, and sorry for getting you stuck with me)

The ink in the letter was smeared, it was obvious that liam was crying while writing it, I wiped the tears from my eyes, and got out of the room, I did not take my breakfast that day, neither talking to anyone, liam said nothing to me, but he was smiling at me with a sad face all the day, I know he knew that I saw the letters, there is no words needed to be said, we both were calm and out of energy.

But after some times, the silence begin to be so heavy, so I stand up and went to liam, I kissed him on his head and told him, no liam, you are not a demon, you are my dear friend, you was always a precious part of my life and you will still.

---------

---------

We Can Not Save Everyone ...

That day was insane, liam was so desperate and screaming like crazy.

Liam Screaming: it was near, it was easy, we could, we was able to save him, he was in front of us sherly, so why, why he should die, why sherly, he was just a young boy who has been takes hostage by that insane criminal, (Liam's eye turned red completely and his voice became deeper and slower) then he said, sherly this world is the worst, why I should see things like these again here, why bad people can never end, why innocent people should always suffer for nothing, just for this sick and dirty world.

then liam burst in tears and fell down, I came as fast as I can, I hold his hands and took him to another place under some trees, it took hours for him to speak again, but I stayed with him patiently until he fell a sleep, I carried him and went to our apartment.

sherly about himself: I was not able to say a word that day, like I lost all my words, all my words seemed helpless that day, this self torturing is part of our job as detectives, we can not save everyone, we are not heroes, we are just humans who try to act as heroes, sorry for being weak, but what is the amount of power that one man can has, it is nothing compared to this world's demons who work with a nasty hands.