Mr deezs class

Y/n walks into the hxh club, they take a seat next to a bald man. They smile and wave and introduce themselves, "hi I'm Kurpika, bald Kurpika. You smile and introduce yourself "hi I-I'm y/n.." you stutter, he smiles "so Y/N *he looks away as he blushes* "your kinda cute" *bald Kurpaika blushes* "oh" you say In a small voice "t-thanks I guess" *you look away and blush* "a strangely looking familiar man walks in the room* "hi I'm Mr.Deez" the class laughed "HAHA DEEZ NUTS" *Mr. deez frowns* "you know what?, Bald Kurpika you teach for today" *mr. deez walks walks out of the class*" so..."* bald Kurpika stands up* "who's going to prom tonight?" *Everyone raised their hand except Y/N* "so y/n will you go to prom with me?" *Y/N stands up and hugs bald Kurpika* "yes yes of course!" *The class awws* *bald Kurapika kisses you* *y/n kisses back* Mr deez walks back in and says "DEEZ NUTS" *everyone laughs and looks back at Kurapika and Y/N and smiles* ~LATER~ *bald Kurpaika walks into the gym with flowers in his hand and looks to the bleachers* he sees Y/N sitting on the bleachers crying, he runs over and hugs you "I-I'm so sorry I'm late" *he hugs you*"i-its fine I guess" *you hug him back* "I really like you I have to say.." bald Kurpika says quietly. *Y/N smiles* *bald Kurpaika smiles back* "now should we dance?" *They go to the middle of the dance floor and stay to dance*
"I love you Y/N" bald Kurapika says "I love you too.." Y/N says *they kiss*