Hackula 2020: I'm Not Done With You Yet!

(this fanfic was made as a joke, I've just been down bad the past two days because I wanted to play arsenal hackula for some serotonin and nostalgia, but Roblox said how about, nah)

It was a cloudy October evening. The Arsenal Halloween update was released only just a few moments ago. 

As you entered the game, you see options to choose between. The game-modes were Gun Rotation, Competitive, and Hackula. 

You hesitantly picked Hackula, not knowing the fate that lies ahead. The suspense was picking up. What would the other players be choosing? You scrambled on the floor, hoping, praying it would be the Hackula gamemode. You NEEDED that skin.

The majority voted Hackula.

The map had loaded in and players started loading into the round, mentally and physically preparing themselves for the match ahead of them. You started sweating, you had spawned with the bow..

Panic filled your head. What were you going to do? You knew you had dog-water aim when it came to snipers so who knows what you're gonna do with the bow.

As the timer ticked, there was only 3 seconds before Hackula spawned in. You waited in the mansion for him to spawn. 

3.. 2.. 1..

You heard evil laughter from a distance. "So, you have chosen death, EMBRACE IT!" Hackula shouted.

Gun shots were being fired in the distance. You ran outside and there you saw, a vampire with purple overalls, a pair of glasses, and a bat symbol above his head sitting on a pro epic gamer chair.

Hackula started flying around, going through walls, and grabbing players when he could. 

Your heart was beating very intensely, is it out of love or panic? You were hesitant on shooting. 

People were yelling in chat, chaos ensued as people were dying. 

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? START SHOOTING, DON'T JUST STAND THERE," Ethrixity yelled. (YES I'M SELF INSERTING HERE CAUSE I CAN'T MAKE UP MORE CHARACTERS)

You snapped back to reality and started shooting at Hackula. 

"GET OVER HERE," Hackula yelled as he quickly attacked another player. 

You were shocked by the sudden stages of events. This was unexpected and out of the ordinary from normal Arsenal rounds that you were used to. Normally, you would just be targeting players that were on the other team(s), however, this time you were fighting against a 50k+ health monster. 

The buff/debuff wheel spun and the players that were still alive received good weapons.

You quickly shifted your aim to his head and quickly began hitting crit hits with the AK-74. As you were shooting, you glanced at the left-top corner of your screen and saw that there was a respawn wave coming in 2 minutes from now. 

You said to yourself: "All I have to do is run and survive for 2 minutes and everybody will respawn."

Y/N ran across the map into the graveyard where a few players were scrambling in fear. 

"Don't worry guys, I got this B)" Sandie said in chat as they pulled out a minigun and started shooting at Hackula who just came out from inside the mansion. 

Hackula was enraged and attacked a Zero Two player who was taunting him. 

"Hackula (weapon symbol) killed Zeraph" was displayed on the right hand corner of the screen. It was a one-shot kill.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 28, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Roblox Arsenal Story: Hackula x Y/Nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें