1|Another World

|UNKNOWN LOACTION 0:00

AUTHOR POV

It dark

Everything is dark

Where is the three brats?

Footsteps?

My body is shaking

"eek!

My eye shot open as I look down on my uniforms, god damn it I am soak. I look up to see a black hair male with long hair and one with white clothing.

|WEI WUIXAIN
|LAN ZHAN

I sit up as the two started questioning me in mandarin which I manage to understand.

"Your name please"

"Y/n Ackerman"

She spoke as the two tall male started question about her last name, while the two question about their last name, she took the time looking around her surrounds and check notice it was a mountain.

"Oi where are we?"

"Dafan mountain"

"Who name a mountain like that, okay you brats what year is?"

"XXXX"

'odd it the century after the current one in my time....'

She got up and dust herself as the juniors came running as the junior notice the short female as they bow and y/n nodded.

|JIN LING

|LAN SIZHUI

|LAN JINYI

WHIP

Y/n noticed something in a distance and saw a flash of purple, noticed that it going to hit someone. Wei Ying eyes widen at the sight of a purple rode that is wrapped around y/n wrist. Within a mintue a faint smell ashes appear the air as y/n pull out their sword and slice their wrist off, making her wrist fall and turn to dust.

"You know that your a pain in the ass for doing that"

They spoke as Jiang Cheng look at them in disbelief of them cutting their wrist off. On the other hand, y/n regenerate her wrist.

|JIN LING
|JIANG CHENG

"Y/n, I am a demon slayer and not afraid to beat you to a pulp"

"I see if you try"
He spoke as y/n stare at him as they turn his glaze at Wei Ying that was staring at them. As Wei ying look at jiang cheng that was glancing draggerd at him, Wei ying smirk as he hugged y/n.

"Eek! You little shit, I know your taller then me but I am short"

Y/n said as juniors giggled a bit as wei ying lean on y/n back as y/n held her position

'This kid is strong for sure, someone like me taller then her she sure held her position of standing that long of my weight on her'

Wei Ying through as he smirks to Jiang Cheng as he look at him with a death glance.

"Get him"

He spoke as Wei Ying pretend to panic and held on the short female. Y/n drew her sword.

"First form: Dark Moon, evening palace"

They spoke as they swing their sword as the discipline jump back.

"W-who are you!"

One of them shouted as y/n turn their direction to the person that shouted at them.

"Your worst nightmare"

They said as they step forward with wei ying on their back, But something not right, something changed and  Y/n is not having it. She notice that her age been shifted way more, she feels that she in her 20s.

Jiang Cheng signal the other disciplines to get Wei Ying, on the other hand Wei Ying whines as he held on making y/n tip and fall along with wei ying.

THUB

"You got some nerve to make us fall down, now get off brat"

Y/n said as wei ying look at them and hug them.

"Noooo~ i don't wanna let goooooo"

God know where this is going, they use their strength to stand up making Wei Ying lose grip and fall down to the ground. Y/n stood up and dust theirself  because of the impact of the floor. Y/n would get tick off due to that, she like keeping herself clean and like clean places.

"Don't make me repeat myself again"

They spoke as Jin Ling look at them dumbfounded of how the fuck a short person like them able to overthrow a god damn tall ass tree.

As Wei Ying ran behind Lan Zhan as Y/n lean on a nearly by tree.

'How did i end up here? All i remember is getting throw off the train, and now waking up with two tall ass man infont of me, can this day can be any worse-'

Y/n throughs got cut off by a silverly butterfly flew across them as they look at the sliverly butterfly slowly disappear into a distance.

'Sliverly butterfly was that from my dream from that day?'

さよなら