Chapter_5

"Okay, Y/n we are at the entrance," Rindo whispered as he touched his earring. "What should we do next?"

"Just walk inside the bank then go to the bathroom, go one by one okay? Don't just walk in together." Y/n said as she was watching them entering the bank. "Okay wait, first Sanzu and Rindo go in the bathroom while Mikey and Kakucho sat on the chair to your right."

"Roger," Sanzu and Rindo went to the bathroom while Mikey and Kakucho sat where Y/n told them to.

"Y/n we are at the door," Rindo whispered, looking around while covering his mouth.

"And go inside the bathroom." She said as she watched them enter the bathroom. "Now Rindo-kun, you go in the third toilet go there and look up, you will find a hole." She watched Rindo going into the third toilet. "Did you see it?"

"Yes,"

"Now, look inside your pants pocket. You'll find a pencil-like thing. Grab that and open the hole." She said, then she looked at Sanzu. "Sanzu you act like you're waiting for your friend. Act like you're talking to him and talk about something."

"Tch, okay," Sanzu said as he started to talk about a cafe he went to.

"Haha, I thought he you would about a girl or Mikey." Y/n talked to herself as she chuckled. Then she looked back at Rindo. "Rindo-kun you take the tablet, right?" She asked.

"Yes, so what should I do next?"

"Open the tablet. Right after you open it you'll see a green screen with something written on it." She said while watching him, then she moved her chair.

"Yes, it's all green with a word saying close," Rindo said while looking at the tablet.

"Okay keep it like that don't touch anything. You'll press the close button when I tell you to, okay?" She said, then looked at Mikey and Kakucho. "Mikey, Kakucho-kun right after a few minutes a fire siren starts and when that started you guys will go to the locker where the pen drive is which is on your lefts side. Did you see it? Its door is colored in red and there are two guards."

"Yes, we saw that but how will we get in there are two guards standing right in front of the door?" Mikey asked, whispering while looking around.

"Don't worry those guards are my man. And when the siren starts to ring all the cc TV cameras will also stop working for 2 minutes and smoke at to come at that place. And at that time, you'll go in and take the pen drive." Y/n answered as she starts to get ready.

"Now boys, it's time for a show." She said, smirking. "Rindo press the button." She looked at him through the camera. "Mikey, Kakucho get ready."

"Okay, " They all said together. Rindo pressed the button and soon smoke started to come and the fire siren started to ring. Everyone at the bank started to get scared and ran out of the building.

"Mikey and Kakucho you guys can go in now," Y/n said while watching everything.

"Okay," They said together, then went to the locker. They looked at the guards. The guards bowed at them and open the door. They went into the locker and saw the pen drive in the middle of the room.

"Why is it in the middle of the room? There is no security here?" Kakucho asked, looking around.

"Look closely," Y/n said, smirking while watching them.

"There are laser lights here," Mikey said as he looked around the room. "Y/n how are we gonna get past them? They look dangerous."

"I don't know. You have to do this yourself now. You have only 1 minute and 30 seconds left. Well, then bye-bye." Y/n said as she chuckled, then she turned off her mic.

"Y/n, seriously?" Kakucho said with an annoyed voice. "Hello, Y/n?" He tried to call her some more time but she didn't answer him.

"Kakucho, there" Mikey pointed at a box that was attached to the wall. "See what's inside there?" 

"Okay," Kakucho went there and open the box. He saw there was a red button. "Mikey, there's a red button here."

"Press it,"

"But Mikey what if-..."

"Just press it we don't have too much time." Mikey glared at him.

"Oh okay," Kakucho pressed the button. Then suddenly the laser lights glow.

"Okay now, then" Mikey walked closer to the laser light. He then laid down and the floor then crawled towards the pen drive. "They put this dangerous laser light here, but only on the top and middle part of the room. They forget to put it down here." Mikey arrived in the middle of the room. He got up and grab the pen drive. "Y/n, I got the pen drive." He informed her.

"Okay then, get out of there you only have 40 seconds left," Y/n said as she looked at them, then she glanced at the other's side. "Koko, are you done yet?"

"Almost done honey."

"Okay then, you have 2 minutes and 55 seconds left. Remember that." Y/n said, then she looked back at Mikey. "Wow, Mikey, you already out of that place. Well, that's impressive." Y/n said as she saw Mikey and Kakucho leaving the room while Sanzu and Rindo followed them from behind.

"Mission complete," The boys said while smirking.

.
.
.

"You guys did a great job there. I was really impressed by your work." Y/n said, clapping her hands as the member of Bonten walked in.

"Here," Mikey throw the pen drive at her, then went to sit on the couch.

"Thank you," She said, catching the pen drive.

"Rindo-kun the tablet you have right now. You can take them, just turn off the tab for a minute or so and it'll turn back into a normal tab." Y/n said as she sat beside Mikey and open her laptop. "Now, let's get some money, shall we?" She smirked at them as everyone sits around them.

"Let's be rich again," Koko shouted, sitting between Y/n and Kakucho.

"You ass, you're already rich," Rindo said, rolling his eyes.

.
.
.

"And it's done," Y/n said as she clicked a button on the laptop.

"Done? Now we have the money?" Koko asked as he looked at her confused. Well, everyone looked confused, as they didn't know what she was doing.

"Yes, we have the money now. It was only 13 billion. I thought there would be more." Y/n said, looking a little disappointed. "Well, anyways, I all the money at my legal bank, and I created a new bank account for us. All the money is there. I'll send you other info on your phone and I'll also make some credit cards for us." She then closed her laptop and starch her arms.

"Okay then," Koko said as he got up from the couch.

"Koko, in which account did you put the money?" Y/n asked as she stared at him.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Kakucho said as he looked at them confused.

"While you guys were busy stealing the illegal money, me, Akashi And Koko were stealing some legal money from that bank." Ran said, looking at his nails. "But this motherfucker put all the money at his account." He glared at Koko while Koko just stood there smiling, rubbing his back.

"Really Koko? Once I gave you all the info about our gang bank, you'll put all the money you stole today in that account." Y/n said as she got up from the couch. She then started to walk.

"Where are you going?" Mikey asked as he watch her leave.

"Come on, aren't you gonna give a welcome party to your new member?" Y/n said as she looked back at them and smirked.