We just met?

🍬🧁 - parfait cookie
🎀✨ - shining glitter cookie
💜🌸 - lilac cookie

{parfaits point of view}

I have a concert coming up this Friday and I have 3 more days left and I still can't think of a song! I have the beat it's just the lyrics I can't think of! Maybe this cup of tea will help.. think parfait think! You can't let shining glitter beat you with this new song and she won't! But who knows.. she's more popular then me so of course she will win! Hmm let's see..

🧁🍬" rock and roll cinnamon roll! You got this by buying this chance! "

No no! That doesn't make any sense! Hmm what about this!

🧁🍬" there the two of you but I can only one of you! But my love is due! And it's floating like a balloon! achoo!"

I kinda like this.. but it's still not good enough! Ugh! Why didn't I focus on making a song more then my work! It's nearly impossible to write a song in under 3 days! But just maybe I can!

{authors point of view}

Before parfait could finish what she was thinking she heard a distance noise. It was like someone was watching her, carefully listening to her words or even her mind. She felt uncomfortable so she quickly paid and left. The more parfait walked the more she became paranoid. She kept hearing foot steps behind her but everytime she looked there was nothing.

{no ones point of view}

🧁🍬" hello! I know someone is watching me!" Yelled parfait

🎀✨"What do you think your doing over used topping?" Yelled an mysterious voice

🧁🍬" AHH.. shining glitter what are you!"

🎀✨"Save it! I think I scared you enough. Parfait dear! So how's that song going!" Screamed shining glitter.

🧁🍬"Well I.. um. Hmm well I can't really say? Well.." parfait trying to find a way to get out of this situation

🎀✨"Oh dear did you not finish? I thought this was the case! Looks like 1 point for me over used topping! "

💜🌸" hey that's enough! " yelled a voice coming from the shadows.

🎀✨" hmm and who are you another of parfaits fans! " screamed shining glitter

💜🌸" I'm her body guard and I think you need to leave now ma'am"

🎀✨" what a strange surprise for a body guard who doesn't even looked well dressed for a body guard"

💜🌸" appearance doesn't matter right now but you are making parfait extremely uncomfortable so I ask you to leave"

🎀✨" hmph I'll see you soon parfait but when I see you you better be ready"

Shining glitter walked away knowing she had to step her game if she wanted to be at the top

🧁🍬" thank but.. who are you? " parfait looked confused.

💜🌸" I'm lilac cookie, your new body guard for free. Though I wasn't hired I insist I protect you" laughed Lilac.

🧁🍬" well What a surprise I guess! I mean I can't really take down the offer.. so maybe I guess haha" chuckled parfait.

💜🌸" well let's go to your next stop" assured lilac.

🧁🍬" oh! Well I uh.. guess I mean sure sure!" Stuttered parfait.

While they walked parfait couldn't help but stare as lilac. She looked in amazed feeling like he was something to her. Something big and something she wants forever. She tries to brush it off but can't help but feel like they might have a connection later on.