Where Is Pokimane???

Once there was a Pokimane SIMP, hes name was John. John his father had a time machine. So John went in the time machine, he pressed a random butten. And then the time machine started working. and then he could choose in what time he could go and he thought he pressed the 10 years further in time. But he actually pressed 100 years FURTHER IN TIME.And then the machine was doing his job, his father saw what he was doing and said: NO DONT DO IT JOHNY!!! And then Johny said: but i have to father, i want to date Pokimane. IM TIRED OF MASTRUBATING ON HER FATHER!!! I FINALLY WANT TO SMASH HER IN REAL LIFE LIKE: *very sexual noices* And then John pressed the botten VERY VERY HARD!

And then he thought he went to 2031 but he actually WENT TO 2121!!! He was so exited to finally smash pokimane and not mastrubating like a sad man. And then he went to the place where pokimane USED to record her video's but he dint know that she is actually IN THE CHEST UNDER THE FUCKING GROUND!!! And then he knoked on the door so exited and he was already creaming from his dirty as BALLS!!! And then a other woman opened the door and she thought that John was peeing his pants. That was so embarresing for John. And then the woman saw that he was creaming his pants and the woman screamed so hard. Than her husband came.

John said: DAWN BOY YOU LOOK LIKE THE ROCK! Then the husband said: "THE ROCK IS DEATH LOSER, DO YOU LIVE UNDER A FUCKING ROCK OR SOMETHING?!?!? NOBODY CARES OBOUT HIM ANYMORE" he said. Then the husband punched him in the BALLS! Husband: YOU BETTER STOP CREAMING ON MY WIFE NOW!!! John showed a picture of Pokimane and said: is she your doughter? And then the husband said: is that Pokimane? Shes a famous streamer or she used to be. She died like 69 years ago in a car crash. And then John was SHOCKED. John said in tears: what year are we? The husband said: 2121. John freaked out, he went to the store to buy a newspaper. he asked the man: can i have a news paper pls?

And then the man said: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK OR SOMETHING AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SAY: "pls" DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKING OLD AS BITCH!!! And then John ran away FAST. He saw a graveyard and ran in to the graveyard, and then he saw Pokimanes grave. And the he was very sad and hanged himself on a fucking tree.

THE END.

Made by Yann and Delphinevanlaenen.