Capture the Flag

Quick disclaimer, I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ITS CHARACTERS RICK RIORDAN DOES, you should know this
..............................
Capture the Flag-

Nico P.O.V: My heart race as I ran though the forest, the blue teams flag in sight. The red team had lost every game this month -Stupid Percy- but this time I was determined to bring home a win. I reached the clearing, the rock holding the blue teams flag a mere four feet away. I reached out for the soft blue cloth, my hand clutched around the fabric. A smile crept its way to my lips, a refreshing feel of victory. I turned around to head back, but instead I was met with blonde hair and blue eyes -Stupid Solace- "And where do you think you're going with that?" he asked grabbing the blue cloth. Did he really think I was going to let 'him' stop me. "Out of my way Solace" I demanded, victory was so close -Man Nike would be proud- Will smiled, at this point I had a choice. "C'mon Nico, let go" he tugged on the fabric but I wouldn't let go. His expression turned hard, stern, almost angry " O don't wanna have to hurt you" -was that a threat?- my gaze shifted to the floor. Another tug "Nico!" he said angrily.

Normal P.O.V: Suddenly anger turned to shock as Will's lips collided with Nico's. Will's eyes widened to a point witch most would think impossible. As this was happening Will lossened his grip on the blue flag. Nico smiled and broke the kiss, snatching the flag. "Later" he said and ran out of the clearing, leaving Will on his own still shocked.

Will P.O.V: I stood there bewildered (pun intended) at what just happened -What did happen?- Oh right Nico Di Angelo freaking kissed me. I stood staring blankly at the edge of the clearing. Just than Percy entered the clearing "dude what happened?" He shouted demandingly. I just looked at him "Nothing"

THE END
...............................
How was it let me know in the comments rate and I need ideas I'd love to hear yours. I already have some that are not currently on Wattpad that I will post soon. Anyhoo see you later BAIIII