Fuck

Hello Mello Yello peeps I'm bored

Sang-Woo knew he shouldn't get so close to Gi-hun in the first place, knowing that the omega body would get use to his sense and mistake them both as mates.

It was night time and Sang-woo stayed over the older man's place, being cold Gi-hun back up to his sense, but something was off. Sang-woo knew that Gi-hun heat came when his rut would, but he hasn't had any symptoms until now.

Soon a sweet smell broke free, Sang-woo gulp as Gi-hun began to whimper softly, he groan shutting his eyes close as he gripped the omgea hips as he unconsciously bury his face against Gi-hun scent glands.

Within minutes Gi-hun jolts up awake trying to run off but he felt Sang-woo pull him as a deep low growl slips, Gi-hun whimpers as he began to become desperate for any attention the younger Alpha could offer.

"Please, Sang-woo do something", Gi-hun said as tears threat to spill as a heat cramp spasm his body, Sang-woo got on top of  the older omega as he press up against the males cock hearing a low moan escape.

Sang-woo stares at Gi-hun beautiful grossly lips and lustful but loveable brown eyes, his face was cover with a thin layer of blush that almost looked liked it glowed.

Sang-woo started grinding down as  feeling Gi-hun grip his Alpha shirt, as he tries to grind up against him feeling the slik of his gush out, Gi-hun knows Sang-woo rut started when he started to grind against him harder as his hand forcely in the process pull his pants down, slamming two fingers in him.

Gi-hun could only sob and choke out moans, he bury his face on Sang-woo neck as his body trembles as he felt Sang-woo slam his fingers on his prostate.

"Alpha~Aaahlpha~ pl-please~", Gi-hun began to sob, but Gi-hun mom burst in the room seeing Sang-woo pull his finger out of Gi-hun and take his own pants off slamming into the omega.

She saw how his son back arch as he begged more for Sang-woo, a guilt passed threw her body, as she tryed to get close to pull Sang-woo off, a deep growl was out.

She look down on the floor and sighed, walking out she knew that she shouldn't have let the boys make a Den and Nest together as they grew older, she knew she shouldn't have let them scent each other , playful nip at each other scent glands or even have sleep overs.

Shame swallowed her whole, knowing that Sang-woo was going to knot her son, Gi-hun didn't even realize she was there. "AHH!~", she left the house deciding to go to Sang-woo mother house.

Sang-woo sucked on his neck leaving huge hickey as Gi-hun wrap his legs tightly around Sang-woo neck. "Alpha!~ knot me, faaa-uck~", Gi-hun hiccuped as Sang-woo held him tightly as he thrusted deeper, hitting on prostate.

"I-I ngh~love you",  Sang-woo moan against Gi-hun scent glands as Gi-hun began to tremble and gasp, "me too~", tears form on his eyes as Sang-woo suddenly stop, and force to ride him.

Gi-hun lifted his hips as a moan feeling Sang-woo grip his hips as he thrusted up as Gi-hun whimpers as he felt himself fuzzy.

Gi-hun couldn't ride him really, falling on Sang-woo chest he moans softly as Sang-woo thrusted harder in him, as Gi-hun felt like he was about to cum on himself, sweat, smell of sex, rut and heat was all over the room.

"Mark me please", Gi-hun said brokenly as Sang-woo shove his knot in his omgea as he bites Gi-hun glands forcing his orgasms out, tightening around the younger Alpha cock, Sang-woo came in him as he bite down harder on Gi-hun tasting the iron.

Few minutes later

Sang-woo knot finally went down as Gi-hun just woke up, he meet up with Sang-woo face as tears form, "I'm sorry", Gi-hun said quickly trying to get of the cock as a whimper slipped, as Sang-woo grip his hips forcing down Gi-hun as a gasp slips and a dark blush form.

"Mine", Sang-woo said prideful as he lightly grab the older omega chin forcing him to look at him and gave Gi-hun a soft sweet kiss.

"Yours", Gi-hun said smiling back, as they cuddle together.

A month later

Gi-hun knew his mom was still disappointed in him as he now keeps his head down, he stopped gambling, and started working at a coffee shop, were he meet a two young Alpha name Ali and Sae-byoek, a old beta Oh Illam and a omega Ji-yeong.

Sang-woo didn't go to SNU but to a near by college instead, were he meet Gi-hun friends. "Sang-woo", Gi-hun said softly laying on the Alpha chest, Sang-woo Humm to let him know he's listening as he played in his hair.

"Uh in a guess, what would you do if I were pregnant?", Said Gi-hun nervously as he tried not to let his scent give him away, "Gi-hun I'm happy you're telling me this, -sigh- I know you're pregnant", Sang-woo said smiling as he saw Gi-hun sit up straight, "HOW!?", Gi-hun whined making Sang-woo chuckle.

"Your scent changed, you woke sick, suddenly stopped eating certain food ,gain about two pounds, eats weird things, and became very horny", Sang-woo explained making Gi-hun face blush.

"I love you smarty", Gi-hun said leaning back to his chest, Sang-woo held him close.

Gi-hun mother was cleaning Gi-hun room when she found Gi-hun pregnancy test, and a letter.

"Dear mom I know I disappointed you and all, I failed like a son, but I moved away to Sang-woo new place, I'll visit every weekend, and show you my process of my pregnancy, I couldn't do it in person because I might cry for hours but don't worry I'll send you money and pack up Sang-woo said you and Mrs.Cho are gyro move in a house together".

Love Gi-hun my number is xxxxxxxx

She started at it and tears form, did he really get somewhere in life?

Years later
Everything went okay, Ali mated with beautiful omega, Oh Illam sadly passed away, Sae-byoek and Ji-yeong started dating and live together with Cheol and they meet two odd couple Deok-su and Mi-yeo.

Hey Peeps hoped you enjoyed, I'm trying to write longer