PREGGERS

Kirishima walked into the bathroom. Man he needed to pee. He walked over to the  urinal and pulled his gucci slacks all the way to his ankles and began to micturate into the UA privy.  "Aghhhhhh," he said. nothing beat that sweet sensation of releasing urine from a bursting bladder.

The door opened and in walked his yellow haired buddy, Kaminari. 

"BRO!" Kaminari exlaimed, rushing over to his pal. 

"BRO!" Kirishima replied. 

Kaminari ran over to him and pulled down his bloomers and began to pee, right next to Kirishima. He reached his hand over to his best freind, and grabbed his hand. Just two bros holding hands whilst in the mens room. So wholesome. 

But that peace was soon broken by the deafening wail coming from a stool. A wail coming from no other that Katsuki Bakugou. 

"Hey Bakugou, you good bro?" Kirishima pulled and  zipped up his trousers, soon followed by Kaminari. 

Bakugou continued to let out screeching cries, sounding like a kettle readying tea. 

"BAKUGOU, AR YOU OKAY? JUST HANG IN THERE MAN OKAY!" Kaminari knocked on the bog door. 

"HELP," bakugou said," IM PREGGERS."

"YO CONGRATS BRO WHOS THE DAD?" Kaminara exlaimed. 

"ITS KIRISHIMA."

Kirishima fainted.