dating the scoobie • BTVS

• W I L L O W •

Biting on the straw in my glass, I took a sip of the soda I bought before a good song came on "Mmm, I love this one!" I said, putting the glass back down before spinning around to face the redhead who smiled brightly at me.

Grabbing her hand, I grinned as her eyes widened in shock. "W-w-what are you doing?" Willow questioned as I pulled her up and closer to my body as I directed us both to the dance floor. "I am currently dancing with my gorgeous girlfriend," I answered simply as she stood stoically, looking anxious.

I smiled when she turned back to look at our table, getting a thumbs up from all of our friends. "Come on, Will, let your hair down. I won't let you fall," I whispered into her lips as she carefully wrapped her arms around my neck as I swayed us side to side.

After a few minutes, I felt her body start to relax as she shimmied to the bass of the song, pumping through the Bronze "Nikki!" she squeals when I span her around and pull her back against my chest as our hips moved in tandem.

Nudging her head to drop on my shoulder, I pressed small kisses up and down her neck before looking over to where a group of guys was watching us keenly. I could only imagine the things they were fantasizing about.

Willow's head moved back up as she followed my gaze. "What's wrong?" seeing the same guys I had, she instantly blushed and tensed up again, she wasn't afraid of being with me, but she hated the lewd things that guys would often shout or offer us.

Smirking, I flipped them off before grabbing Willow by the collar and pulling her into a passionate kiss, making her squeal, but she kissed back with just as much enthusiasm as I had "that's my girl."

• X A N D E R •

Sitting in my room, I groaned as I moved into a more comfortable position. My back was resting against my boyfriend's chest as his arm wrapped around me protectively. "Ribs still hurting ya?" I nodded at Xander's question as he offered me the popcorn bowl.

Taking the bowl in question, I popped a few pieces in my mouth "next time, I'll come on patrol with you" I laughed at Xander's offer, trying to stop myself before he got offended "as sweet as that is, babe, I don't want you getting maimed, murdered or turned."

Xander huffed, and I turned in time to catch him pouting "aww did I hurt your feelings" I asked in a baby voice, ignoring the pain in my ribs so I could tickle his "Nikki! Stop" he giggled as my finger gentle dug into his sides, I was still learning how to be gentle, so this was a test for me.

My eyes widened as I stopped tickling "did you just giggle?" I questioned, putting a hand to my mouth to stop the laughs pouring out "no! I'm a man. We don't giggle" my boyfriend pouted again as he picked up my stuffed pig and cuddled him.

Turning back around with a knowing smirk, I leaned back into his willing arms "Hey Xander," I whispered as he hmm'd, "Can I borrow a kiss from you? I promise you that I will give it back" I let a squealing laugh when Xander soon tacked me to the bed pressing kisses all over my face and pretending to bite my neck. "Now it's your turn to give them back."

• C O R D E L I A •

"Susan was totally flirting with you, and you didn't stop her," Cordelia screeched at me as we walked into a silent library, the one time I wanted Giles or the gang to save me, and they were nowhere to be seen.

"Just because her father paid for new lips doesn't mean she can try them out on my girlfriend!" Cordelia seethed as she threw her overly expensive purse on the table.

"They look ridiculous anyway. She told them she wanted to look like Angelina Jolie, and instead, she looks like she got attacked by a bunch of bees," my girlfriend of 2 years cackled as I slumped into one of the chairs.

Frowning at her explanation, I spoke without thinking, "I dunno they don't look that bad" freezing I looked up at her face, and suddenly fighting vampires seemed like a breeze. "What?" she hissed as I tried to find something to placate her with.

"Uhh, but your lips are so much better" I grinned as I pulled her closer to me by her hand "Nikki!" she said, trying to stay mad at me "hmm?" I mumbled as I tugged on her cardigan down towards me as I pressed a few kisses onto her lips.

Watching as she fought the smile that was making its way across her face, I suddenly grabbed the back of her legs and sat her on the table as she let out a girlish scream, "I like your everything more than Susie whats-her-name."

Cordelia smiled sweetly at me as she wrapped her arms around my neck, finally giving in to my charming ways. Kissing her again, I put my hands on each side of her head, glad she wasn't screaming at me anymore, but I would go a lifetime of her nagging just as long as she was by my side.

• O Z •

Sitting on the carpet in Oz's room, I watched as he strummed on his guitar. It was Buffy's turn to patrol, and instead of catching up on some much-needed sleep, I was hanging out with my amazingly sarcastic boyfriend.

"You're staring again," Oz commented as I let out a small laugh "hey, you asked me to be your girlfriend; you knew what you were getting yourself into," I joked sarcastically as he smiled widely at me. This was our usual go-to, fighting sarcasm with sarcasm.

Watching as Oz played a few chords, I couldn't help but be slightly jealous of my love. He had this incredible talent and hobby that I had always wanted to try out (due to my Joan Jett phase), but I was never able to take up guitar lessons, and now with Slaying, I never have time.

"Come here," Oz commanded, making me frown, wondering what he wanted, crawling over to him; I smiled when he pulled me into his lap.

Gently placing the guitar on my lap as I inwardly laughed, he always saw right through me. He knew me better than anyone else.

"Okay, put your fingers here and here," he mumbled into my ear as he placed a few kisses into my hair as I placed my fingers onto the strings he showed me "now strum," he whispered into my ear as his hands pulled mine against the strings as a thrum came from the guitar.

Smiling widely, I let Oz take control of my hands as he continued to show me more chords and different strumming techniques. Placing the guitar down carefully, I turned in Oz's lap as he watched me lovingly. "You have the sweetest smile I've ever seen."