↳ ❝ [𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝] ¡! ❞

"So are you gonna ask her out?"

Itadori held in his hand a soda that was bubbling and fizzing over the top as he smiled to Megumi handing him the other one with a simple toss. He caught it but his face remained its strangely deadpan way as he met childish brown eyes.

"What?" Fushiguro muttered, turning away and beginning to walk off leaving Itadori to follow behind him with a growing smile as the sunlight hit against their skins and the soft breezes blew their hair in different directions.

Megumi would much rather walk off than to answer whatever dumb question Itadori had to offer. He held the chilled drink in his hands almost forgetting that he had even had a soda to begin with.

He took a drink to subside the burning feeling in his chest and ears. What Itadori had asked him, it was starting to come to his concious mind. "What are you blabbing about now?" Megumi muttered once more, low enough so that in case Itadori changed his attention to something else, he wouldnt answer.

The pink haired ball of energy tilted his head nudging Megumi with a knowing smirk. Of course the bastard would play shy but Itadori was not a normal idiot. Well, in maths aspects he was but not when it came to girls.

"Megumi, arent you gonna claim your girl?" He teased sticking his tounge out much like a child before he laughed at his own silliness sipping the top of the foam that had come from his drink. Megumi didnt answer and he didnt have to look at Itadori to know that he had spilled some of the drink on his clothes and the concrete.

With a sigh, Fushiguro continued walking until he found a bench and only then did he find the courage to look at Itadori directly without burning up from humiliation at what he'd admitted last night.

Itadori basically gave him a thumbs up to date the girl even if...they werent on the best terms as of right now. Y/n was a big puzzle and Megumi wasnt interested in putting those peices together. He just so happen to find the right one yesterday and that turned into...

Megumi gulped down a sip of his strawberry soda and then he heard a voice come from behind him nearly causing him to spit it all out onto the grass beneath him.

"Ohayo, Dori kun! Ohayo Fushiguro chan~" Y/n spoke into his ears whilst her eyes flicked over to Itadori whom of which shared the same startled expression as Megumi did. Though once looked at you with greeting Megumi had much rather turn away.

"O-ohayo! Y/n!" Itadori nodded to you covering his smile with a hand as he eyed Megumi. He wondered why his friend became so shelled when she spoke to them. If anything Fushiguro should be happy to see her and in such pretty lighting as well.

Her skin pratically glowed under the rays of the sun and Itadori found her quite pretty.

"Gojo sensei has asked us out later tonight!" She closed her eyes as her smile beamed as brightly as the sun and then with a happy giggle she held onto Megumi's shoulder while she explained the occassion.

"Sensei invited us out? For-for food?" Itadori asked his grip on the soda loosening as did his hopes.

"Well there will be food there im sure! He wants us to go into the city with him~!!"

"YAYYYYY!" Itadori exclaimed jumping out of his seat quite literally as he tossed the soda into the air unaware of his strength as his excitement came out of his body. It came crashing down dampening his head of pink hair and Megumi and Y/n just simply stared at him.