↳ ❝ [𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚] ¡! ❞

"I thought you hated Fushiguro?

Nobara said, swiping a few tissues and handing them to you with a bored expression. She wiped away your tears staring at you with disbelief and a little bit of remorse for your cause. She placed her chin in her palms her eyes looking at you while you sniffled.

She wasnt sure what the hell was going on, but she would do her best to comfort you.

"I do!" You half sobbed, blowing your whole nose out into one of the tissues and ignoring the truth that was bubbling in your chest. You were more so angry at yourself than sad. You were angry you let this happen in the first place.

"You dont." Nobara sighed glancing at you with low and bored eyes. It was becoming a never ending cycle and this whole conversation would be pointless if you wouldnt admit the truth to yourself. She knew that by you lying like this, you both would be here all day.

"What?" You choked, covering your face as shame burned your cheeks as Nobara pulled you closer to her by your chin studying your puffy eyes and cheeks like a mother would as she tsked at your sorry state. "You wouldnt be crying if you hated him."

"I just dont get why youre upset over him. Get a job or something. Since youre lonely just adopt a squirrel im sure the two of you would get along quite nicely." She pinched your cheeks as you tried pushing her away from you in resentment to how she'd try to mock you at your lowest point.

Nobara was like that in situations she wasnt comfortable about. Especially emotional ones. You would have had better luck talking to a brick wall than her.

Meanwhile,

Megumi listened to Itadori practically scold him without actually yelling at him. They were in the dorm just laying on their beds and hanging out. Well, Itadori was busy on his ps4 and Megumi was the one just hanging out.

That was until Itadori decided to bring up the subject of the distater that happened before he realized it was happening. He was so confused about the whole thing, he couldnt live without knowing exactly what was going on between his comrades.

He felt genuinely concerned for Megumi as much as he was concerned for the one who seemed to be the most upset but Itadori knew better than anyone, that Megumi was just as broken up about it as she was.

That's why Megumi was turnt away from him, his head burried in his pillows.

"You are the weirdest guy ive ever met." Itadori scoffed blinking absently as he checked over his shoulder for his friend. Megumi gave him no response and Itadori shrugged turning his attention back to his screen.

"How'd you manage to be heartbroken over someone you arent even dating?"

"Im not heart broken!" Megumi groaned angrily and in sheer surprise Itadori's eyes widened. He hadnt heard Megumi's voice shake that much but it did just now. He wasnt sure how to comfort him but at least he could talk it out with him.

"Youre right. You arent heart broken, youre absolutely miserable." Itadori sighed placing his controller down and doing a sitting backflip over to the edge of his bed where he could reach over and yank Megumi's pant leg.

"Maybe if you just tell her-"

"I cant! I dont want to so just let it go!" Megumi roared and that was the end of the conversation until the door to their dorm flew open and in came a more than irritated Nobara. Itadori was about to say hello to her but she glared at him causing him to close his mouth and go back to his game.

She walked right past him heading right over to where Megumi was and with a simple yank she managed to scoop him out of bed and hold him by his neck. "You damn tsundere!" She grumbled into his face and Megumi looked away from her, questioning how the fuck she managed to lift him off the ground so easily.

"Wh-what?" Megumi croaked his windpipes suffering greatly.

"You heard me Fushiguro! Youre like your father arent you? Youve got those looks and use it for no good!" Nobara huffed, tossing Megumi like a flat basketball. He fell to the ground looking up at her with big green eyes that gleamed with sadness.

But she seemed to be blind with rage.

"Oi! Ku-"

"Shut up." She commanded and Itadori nodded once again minding his own buisness. "Fushiguro must pay!" Her eyes seemed to burn with fires that Megumi was growing increasing afraid of.

She must have the wrong idea about what happened. Unless, Y/n didnt tell her the full truth about last night in the car. He wondered if he should come clean now despite his pride wanting to glue his lips together.

He didnt want anyone to know because theyd jepordize what could be.

"L-listen to me..." Megumi choked from the floor gazing up at her as he cowarded under her rage. She was really sticking up for Y/n though she hadnt known her longer than she knew him. Maybe thats why she was so pissed. Because she thought Megumi was a good guy and he was, he just...needed some time to think.

"I think youve talked enough."

"Its seriously not what youre thinking...i swear!" He swallowed blinking away frustrated tears that wanted to brim his eyes. He didnt know what to do, or what was best for him and Y/n but he knew that if he didnt do something quick, things would blow out of porportions.

"How do you know what im thinking?" Nobara scoffed, raising her foot up to his chin and tilting it upwards so that he had to look up to her completely. She was not upset with Megumi but she had to play the role of big sister.

For one, she didnt like the tension in the group and second, if girls couldnt stick together then how would they survive with these two idiots? "You better talk fast Fushiguro." Itadori chimed and his breath caught in his throat when her head snapped his way.

"Dont speak to him." She growled and Itadori bowed his head a grin wanting to appear on his face. "Youre on your own Megumi."

Megumi looked at Itadori with a scoff as his neck was being strained to look nowhere else but the woman who towered over him.

"Open your mouth to speak." Nobara hummed with arching eyebrows as her tone dropped lower. Now Megumi knew she was serious. Now he had no choice but to say something.

"I like her. I do but," He searched the room for their approval and when he couldnt find any he pushed away her foot getting up to his feet with a tired sigh.

"I dont know how to...show it."

Itadori and Nobara glanced to each other and before anyone could say anything else the door to the dorm slammed shut leaving the room shaking and silenced.

Fushiguro was offically pissed off at himself, at the world and at her.