Notes

Hahaha! Why is this woman starting a new story when she already has two pending? Because___ JUST BECAUSE.

Anyway, onto the NEW UNIVERSE

4 Kingdoms make the magical continent of Sahya.

Samudra- Warlocks use magical wands here to channel their magic.

Draavi- Channels magic through nature. Home to faeries and many other magical beings of nature. Holy land of Sahya and the King is considered divine representation. Healing magic is their forte.

Dvaida- Uses trinkets like medallions, jewellery, staff etc to channel their magic and the weapons they make are legendary. Humans live here.

Arshaa - The warriors among the four. They are the largest Kingdom and their wealth comes from sea trade and mineral deposits. They channel magic through their body and their body is considered holy and divine for this reason.

_________

Gender _ the only gender is dominants and submissives. The genital organs do not matter. Magic enables reproduction as they wish even though local council must approve to use magic for the same mainly because of population control. Magic that provides reproductory organs are considered divine and not meddled with.

_________

Army

Centaur Army

Centaurs lead the army in the land and there are 1200 herds in all of Sahya. All 1200 herds answer to one Centaur Chief whose loyalty is bound to the throne of Arshaa. Can walk on two legs when not on war front. Mates for life and are great archers and healers.

Mer People

The Mer Chief lead a naval army of 100,000 beings and has his loyalty bound to the throne of Arshaa. Mer people mate for life like all other beings.

Humans

Humans have a high king who is the second most powerful person in Dvaida after the Warlock King.