NINETEEN

*•*•*

*•*•*

Five of The Keating Six sat in the foyer of the Keating household; all lounged on the seating

Five of The Keating Six sat in the foyer of the Keating household; all lounged on the seating. "Hey, Waitlist?" Connor smirked shifting himself around on the ground with his back in between Annora's legs.

"Did Rebecca leave keys to the trap house before she tan for the hills?" He dragged his hand across the air in an 'away' motion. He dropped his arm leaning back so his head rested on her thigh and his view of Wes wasn't obstructed.

"What?" The hazel-eyed man leaned forward, eyeing Connors placement on the girl seated beside him. "We are almost out of beer, and I would like something more hardcore." Laurel blew out a heavy sigh grabbing the beer and walking around the room. "We might as well have an orgy too."

Connor smiled widely turning his head to follow her movements. "Yes! I like it!" He leaned his head back onto Annora looking up at her with a boyish grin. "Go out with a bang. Who's in?" The boy on the loveseat slightly ground his teeth together as his grip on the armrest tightened slightly.

Michaela furrowed her brows his actions, "Are you okay?" she quickly mouthed to him which he didn't reply to. Instead he released his grip and a smile overcame his features.

"I'm not playing this game." Rubbing her head slight with trying to ignore the loud boy. Laurel smirked leaning against the tv-stand, sipping the beer. "This might be the end, Michaela." Wes had begun to ignore the entire situation by escaping on his phone which no one seemed to notice.

"Michaela, would you like to go to jail without having an orgasm?" Connor sat up and stared into Michaela with an awful smirk. "Because you're gonna help me with that?" She nearly scoffed at the man wanting to roll her eyes until they got stuck. "I mean, you can ask Nora. I'm pretty sure she knows how helpful I can be."

His eyes shot up from his phone, staring hurtful daggers into the three. Annora smacked Connor's head causing him to hold it in pain. "Jeez! I was just joking!" Wes' phone dinged and he stood up which drew attention to him.

"Can't wait to see what the puppy here is packing." Wes merely shoved his phone into his pocket not wanting to fully engage. "Not gonna happen."

"Nora probably knows, anyway. I'll just get her to tell me later." Her mouth flew agape, "Connor Walsh! What is it with me and sexual situations with you?" He shrugged his shoulders taking a small sip of the beer.

"Yeah, that is kind of weird. Annora and I aren't even like that. Now, I have to go." He grapped his coat but Connor put his hand around his ankle drawing his attention. "You can't leave. We need another penis in the mix." Too focused on the conversation, no one noticed the slight frown resting upon her lips.

"Ask Frank." Michaela questioned her words but decided to throw them out anyway. "Now, that is one that Nora probably does know." Annora threw her hands up in the air eyes wide and mouth open. "What is it with you guys and my sexual encounters? If you would like to know I am a virgin!"

Connor sat up on his knees looking incredibly ridiculed. "What?! That's worse than Michaela not having an orgasm."

"Oh, no. At least I've had an orgasm." Wes shut his eyes tightly before walking to the door. "All right, I'm leaving." Before anyone could say anything Annalise walked in the room stopping him. "Where do you think you're going?"

His brows furrowed and he glanced around. "I-I've got homework."

"Well, now we've got real work. Follow me. Now." She lead them to her basement where she quickly turned on the light. "We have until five pm to get the Aunt's testimony thrown out. Her eyewitness account is the only thing that places Caleb and Catherine at the murder scene, and since the police never found a gun, she's the strongest evidence that the D.A.'s got."

"But she's dead." Michaela said matter of factly. "Which damns our clients even more. So comb through this discovery. Find proof that she lied about what she saw." Annora began to leave the basement but was stopped by Laurel's questioning. "How do you know she lied?"

"I don't. But it's the only way we get the testimony thrown out. Have fun." She shut the door on the five leaving them alone in the basement. Connor turned around, his hands put together and a smirk growing pleasantly on his lips. "All we need now is a ball gag." His hands holding up a roll of silver duct tape causing the other to look between each other.

- 824 words -

*•*•*

honey's note
this chapter probably sucks
and it wasn't what
you were expecting.
but literally nothing
happened this episode
that I found include her in :(