↳ ❝ [𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥] ¡! ❞

I wouldnt have wanted my night spend any other way!

Gojo smiled to his students undetectable sarcasm in his voice as he looked over to the two most grumpy students in his little group.

Y/n walked on the far left and Megumi on the right.

He noticed that whever they had to turn the corner, theyd seperate completely, and then as if they known they were going too far from the group they fell back into their places still avoiding contact of any kind. Itadori and Nobara chatted happily together with Nobara hanging her new bags on Itadori's neck and him smiling in nervous fear if he dropped one.

Those two were far ahead, and Gojo was left to reflect in the middle. It was nice, bringing his students out though they were supposed to be sleeping. Gojo wanted them to have time to just...live.

They were young and they were not all promised to live long lives. He wanted them to make connections that would last lifetimes but most of all, he wanted them all to stay friends for as long as they could.

Something about that thought made Gojo tilt his head down with a slight smile wanting to tug at the corners of his lips as two people came to mind. Ah, how he wished...they did things like this. All those years absolutely wasted and for what?

"Gojo sensei!" Itadori exclaimed rushing over to his sensei's side with wild golden colored eyes that stood out among the rest of his peers as his, had a special twinkle in them. He smiled over to Gojo raising up his hand as he began to whisper something very important.

Itadori disliked the awkward tension with his group mates and so he decided that it would be best to do something fun, and have the other two try and work things out for themselves. He knew Megumi would have liked it best that way, since Nobara's butting in of the situation clearly only made things worse.

"Sensei, do you know what's up with those two?" Itadori asked not fully waiting for Gojo to answer as he knew that most likely their teacher was left in the dark about what was happening with Y/n and Megumi.

"Yuji," Gojo started, placing a hand on top of his fluffy pink hair and bring his face closer to him so that their conversations would be private. He sighed a bit before talking seeming to be equally as invested in his students love lives as he would be in a book. All aspects of their petty fighting would have to be resolved soon.

Or else.

"Yes sensei?" Yuji muttered slightly trembling from the heaviness of Gojo's hand on his head. He didnt know why but on the inside he almost wanted to laugh as this situation was quite charming. "Youll be honest with me right?" Gojo whispered lowly.

Yuji gulped nervously, his eyes flicking over to the two that were walking on seperate sides. He wasnt sure why but a part of him was hesitant to spill his guts about everything he knew. He was sort of considering not saying anything about it at all since Megumi would not appreciate it much. Even if what Yuji was saying, was the truth.

There was a silence and Gojo took it upon himself to speak as his lips curled into a slight smirk. These kids think they had him fooled for sure but he was no idiot. He knew that the night of the mission, something must have went down and whatever it was, it was causing this distress.

"Did Megumi tell you anything "weird" about the mission?" He said quite flatly before he covered his snicker with a hand up to his mouth. It was funny to even think of Fushiguro having a crush on anyone since the boy was quite reserved.