𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞: 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃

╰┈ [TEXT]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1 Episode 2
911 by Ellise playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

FEELING BREATHLESS, looking out the window, watching the surroundings out of your own home. Cats were scattered on the road, few people were passing by, and litter was barely noticed by the people that surpassed it.

You barely felt safe in the arms you loved once. It felt like an alarm, that whenever you make the wrong move, a ruckus happens the next. And that belonged to two men - one of them being the complete opposite of the other.

One of them being so aloof and so distant, that when you look back, you saw yourself as more of a lunatic for giving such high hopes that he will change - that he will return the same favor. And it's not because you thought of yourself as a special person to him, but because you were the only one who stuck with him for almost a decade - ten and a half years to be exact.

You just couldn't believe you called him your best friend when all he did was get his way with you under his strings, moving you like a puppet or leading you with a leash. And you let him. You had no one else but him but you wished you realized how stupid you were to think that you can change him to be you - perhaps controlling him is a better pursuit.

In fact, he's very clever with those types of things - and what things you may ask? - The organ where emotions and personal feelings are kept and felt - The brain that bridges to the heart. He's been trained to study that organ that he obsesses over and chooses the profession that will enhance what he can observe among people and who else can understand and help people on that problem but also be in great depth analyzing your actions. - Doctors.

But why didn't he understand anyone when he knows how much feelings and emotions play a huge role in the functions of the brain? Why couldn't he understand you? If everything he predicts about how humans feel is right, why doesn't he have it himself? He barely even shows it.

You two grew up together mostly under the same roof and had a lot in common with your family matters. In fact, your family seems to fawn over the family, and his family accepted you as their own - yet you two did not grow up under the guidance of adults and only had each other, almost as if you two are responsible for each other's actions.

A product. You felt like a manufactured product made to satisfy people's wishes and even Shuntaro himself had gotten a taste of it.

But he's just like everyone else, a human, a mortal, like you. Why does he act as if he is such a god? It irritates you more, and what unsettles you is that you get to see that name again when you explore your contacts, seeming bored with the train ride.

Chishiya Shuntaro

Unknown Number: Hey, this is Shuntaro. Taro-Kun. Where are you? [Sent 3 months ago, 7:32 pm]

Unknown Number: Are you seriously ignoring me? Come on, it's been 5 years. [Sent 3 months ago, 9:46 pm]

Unknown Number: Hey. [Sent 2 months ago, 6:30 am]