𝐭 𝐰 𝐨: 𝚅𝙾𝙸𝙲𝙴

╰┈ [VOICE]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1 Episode 2
[Major Spoilers]
Pinky Promise by Jack Daniels playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

YOU DIDN'T GET the chance to see his face closer to examine his similar features but that's not what gives you the chills. It was the expansion of his intelligence to make a device for him to listen to with the use of a taser - or maybe you're not that into electronics - yet still, the idea of building music from a taser impressed you a little too much. Unless this man is an engineer as his profession, you couldn't think of anyone else who makes his own invention.

"Taro-Kun! Look what I did!" You raise your hands up, proudly showing your work of making a little robotic dog. It was as small as your hands and its fur wasn't glued exactly properly but it still remembered a dog - if it was dismembered.

It barks like what a chihuahua would sound like and you giggle in response. Your friend on the other hand didn't spare a glance while you were excited about your invention - you've only wanted to be as clever as he is. You wonder why he's so busy, you sneak a look over his shoulder and watch him connect two wires together. He seems to be in focus.

You frown. "What are you making this time?"

"A taser."

You wanted to ask why but you might as well not since you think Shuntaro wouldn't answer you anyway, "Oh. Well, then you got the wires wrong. Maybe that's why it can't connect properly. The gas propellant isn't in the right position either."

"Oh? - Hm... have you built a taser too?"

'Nope. Can't be.' You think to yourself then think again but self-doubt bubbles in your gut, 'Am I supposed to be glad he's here? Or am I supposed to be glad he's in the real world?'

Looking at the man a little longer, you felt uneasy, somehow dreading the thought of meeting them again. Were you really ready to face the eyes that reflected who you are now? - You feel your heart thumping rather rapidly in your chest.

Not knowing you were biting your bottom lip, you ask yourself - why am I here again? You didn't know whether you'd be glad to see them or you'd hold a grudge against them if you see them again. You're nervous that the overstimulation of your emotions might take over you again.

Will you cry when you see them? Slap them? Yell at them? You don't know and that itself scared you. You can't even tell yourself what you're gonna do - perhaps that therapy really didn't take too much of a toll on you.

Still, you refused to look at the man's features and thought of him as someone who resembled Shuntaro but was not equal to him.

'There are probably thousands of people here. I'm sure there's more than one clever, self-centered, manipulative, handsome man - I mean, his dad is one!' You think to yourself as you try and come up with more excuses to think that the suspicious man is just an ordinary person and no one special to you.