𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞: 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁 𝚃𝙸𝙴

╰┈ [HIS HAIR TIE]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1 Episode 2
[Minor Changes, Major Spoilers]
Filter by Jimin (BTS) playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

'TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT ANOTHER OBSESSION.'

IS WHAT THE MAN THINKS - the man in the white jacket thought as his deep dark eyes gazed at you so dramatically in the air that can be cut with a scream if it weren't for everyone going their separate ways. To him, this is just a waste of time, perhaps he could've ended it right there - he has never been so compulsive in the idea of suicide but he needed to survive to get back to where he wanted to be, he will never leave till his heart is at peace and right now is just a simple delusion to him - at least from what he likes to call it.

At times when he spots a girl with simple glasses, his head will only focus on that one thing only for it to turn out that it wasn't his girl at all. Your glasses are the only detail he knew you by if your facial features have ever changed, and if it's not for those glasses then the next will be the hair tie he gave you. The first thing he has created himself and the last thing he has ever gifted you.

But that thought shouldn't be important to him right now - if that simple item didn't hold such a significant memory for the two of you, he could've dropped that idea away.

And growing up with you for almost 10 years, he knew you - almost in and out - and if you haven't run away, it would've been 15 years. The last time he knew you by other than the iconic glasses and hair tie was your personality and your luck when it comes to befriending people - hence why you have stayed with him for so long.

If only he had pursued the same and listened to you, this wouldn't happen. He sighs and leans on the ledge, observing the people he's playing with - especially that girl who interested him. He knew deep down that if people truly did make an effort to not surpass you and weren't easily swayed by fear or other people's words, they would've been charmed as he was towards you.

So seeing these two men locked in each side of the girl he thought was you made him feel uncomfortable or perhaps he's not used to it, that's why he disregarded the idea that this girl was you. But watching you out in the open with such a determined face but with a fragile soul, he still has his eyes on you, not knowing that you are indeed the girl he has been on the lookout for.

You consider people like this man a sociopath and yet he failed to understand as he disagrees. He admits to his own faults and is aware of them but he will never go along with the term 'sociopath.' It's more of 'apathetic' than sociopathic in his own terms.

The man sighed in his starting position where it was best to hide - since that is the game - and on the outside, you could've thought he was calm and collected with how chill his face is as he observes his playmates, as it should be too, but now he sees someone who resembles your tough nature, it was hard for him to remain in the same calm nature he has grown up with.

But this girl doesn't have glasses, it can't be you - he thinks. So why does that simple compliment that you gave to that woman intrigues him so much?

To think that some girl is you without the glasses is rather hilarious to him - he was mocking himself, usually, he would become interested or at least curious if he sees any girl with glasses - glad, it turned out they weren't who he needed to see or he'd call himself unfaithful if he got the girl wrong.