𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫: 𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚄

╰┈ [ARISU]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1 Episode 2
[Major Spoilers]
Teeth by 5 Seconds of Summer playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

YOU TWO WANTED THE EXACT OPPOSITE THINGS

AND ARISU FOUND HIMSELF FEELING A LITTLE LOST between the tension you both bring in the middle of the stare-off - he felt like the third wheel but now that he puts this together. This must be one of the men you were telling him about.

YOU TWO FELT THE OPPOSITE

Shuntaro felt happy.

Y/N felt dread.

Shuntaro felt excited.

Y/N felt scared.

Shuntaro felt enlighted.

Y/N felt anxious.

Shuntaro felt contentment.

Y/N felt it was too soon.

Shuntaro felt joy.

Y/N felt anger.

You're face-to-face with him again. Isn't this what you wanted? If so, why did you feel like backing out just at that minute? Nevertheless, you're here now with Shuntaro, and he couldn't take his eyes off your intertwined hands with the man he doesn't know. You cannot take anything back anymore given the time the game has given you.

On the other hand, Arisu was debating whether he'd open the door as his mind flashes back to yesterday when opening doors were given a fifty-fifty percent chance of death. Thinking back to that poor student, he couldn't help but think that this is from paranoia.

That is when Shuntaro clicks his tongue when he realizes Arisu's hesitation. The grip on your hand looked secure too. Shuntaro felt threatened by it as if the moment of his happiness was broken down by this man. He had to take that away.

"Aren't you going to open it?" Shuntaro asks, his eyes now away from yours but now endearing in the orbs of Arisu.

"Why did the tagger chase us?" Arisu asks then pauses just to look back at you, which Shuntaro noted, it was compelling Shuntaro that Arisu is somehow depending on your for the answer but you only say nothing, still feeling rather breathless in the face of Shuntaro" - They could have just waited here." Arisu's eyes finally make their way to Shuntaro's glaring ones.

" Arisu's eyes finally make their way to Shuntaro's glaring ones