𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞: 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂

╰┈ [REALITIES]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1 Episode 3
[Minor Changes]
Joke's On You by Charlotte Lawrence playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

"THAT PERSON..." Arisu speaks rather softly to the beautiful woman you have admired, leaning on the wall in a crouched position with him hugging his legs together to his chest. It is quite obvious the scene he that befold him had indeed remains in the eyes of the innocent. And he fears that scene will replay and replay and replay - like what his mind is repeating through now.

The woman on the other hand couldn't help but pity this man. She has only left earlier as she had felt irrelevant to the previous situation - it'd only be awkward if she had stayed only for one of the men to glare at this young innocent man. And she didn't want to intrude in such a private moment.

That didn't mean she disregarded your presence as the last she will ever meet. In fact, she looks forward to seeing you again, your soft-spoken compliments, it only made her think that you deserved more than what you say you do. It has been quite a long time since someone has been outspokenly nice in a world like this and she once wondered if you were just a newbie - turned out you weren't with the way you handled one of the seeker's explosions of the braindead.

As if you've already known it was gonna happen.

She hopes she'd come across more people like you. It's refreshing. Mostly when the last kind of spoken word was from her father.

And so she waited much earlier than Arisu so that she can perhaps know your name and even pondered outside till she met one of the guys out the door - who was Arisu, waiting for you despite your command to find his best friend.

She stands up, allowing Arisu to sit on her spot instead.

"I killed her." Arisu says after his long-awaited pause, but his eyes still refuse to meet the woman. The woman sighed in reply, pitying the newbie - from that reaction, it's sort of obvious that he's not ready to face the new world as much as you are. How sadly innocent he was.

Feeling sympathetic for the shaken boy, this is what their reality is now - and he has to play the system before he forces himself to push his heart out in a world that doesn't even deserve it. She just had to give the man a sense of what his reality is now. And that was death row.

When she first saw you a while ago, she has already assumed that you are friends with him and the tall blonde - not mistaking this tall blonde for the short one, the one who she keeps seeing steal a glance and maybe even stare at you for a little longer. And comparing your attitude with this man right now, it's slightly depressing to see that you have adapted so quickly to the death row punishment - she hopes you'll only remain the sweetest as you are now.

Though she commends you for that reason - adapting to the system, would come rightfully helpful in the long run with a diamond for a head. Knowing the woman stayed longer than you did base on Arisu's reaction, with a diamond for a head in this world comes a price of strength. And she commends you for standing strong when Arisu couldn't even do it.

"Everyone was made to participate in the game. It's no one's fault." She directed, confident that what she said is correct. This world was in fact not the world Arisu grew up in, it's no one's world - the world where they all were born and raised until they were zipped into a world where they may have to be forced into growing up.