Flame of love... #shivi

Shiva Pandya and Raavi Narayan, #PANDYASTORE the two inseparable love birds. Their love fights and realisation all put together.

Raavi was having mixed feeling that day. She knew Shiva was not happy and didn’t wanted to marry Disha. Although he hadn’t admitted it but she could read it in his eyes. Every time his mom talked about disha and how beautiful she is he always looked at her as soon something was inside his heart that he wanted to speak out.

Later in the evening when everyone was getting ready for the garba party, knowing Shiva is outside raavi was dressing herself for the event. Suddenly Shiva entered and the door wide opened. Raavi was fumbled and it took her a while to gain her cautiousness. Meanwhile looking at raavi’s half naked Shiva suddenly turned to pretend as if he had not seen anything. While heading out he bumped his head on the door hard. He was in pain and Raavi jumped to see if he was okay forgetting that she was bare back and the laces of her blouse was wide opened providing a nice view of her perfect smooth back which could easily turn on any boy and ignite the flame of desires. “Are Shiva kya kar raha hai dek k to chal”

Raavi took his head in her hands and started rubbing forehead. The care and affection for Shiva could be clearly seen on raavi’s face. Shiva was lost in her eyes and all his senses went away and the only thing he could feel was raavis hands rubbing his forehead. After a while when he came back to reality he told he was fine and was looking for his party wear.

Raavi told she has kept everything arranged but first she needs to get ready. Knowing Shiva is gazing at her flawless back asked him to tie the knots. Shiva standing in front of the mirror was struggling to take his eyes from her bare back. He had different plans for her. He rolled his fingers down her spine giving her a sudden shockwave which she couldn’t resist. A sudden shiver went down her spine and Shiva could certainly feel it. He came a bit closer and raavi could feel his warm breadth on her skin. Shiva planted a gentle kiss on her neck from behind which was a clear intention what was going on his mind. Raavi knowing everything acted dumb and to tease him asked what he is doing.

Without uttering a word he moved her hairs to one side making a clear pitch to run his artistic fingers. He was knowing he knots are open which gave his enough space to kiss her shoulder.

Raavi was totally baffled and hypnotised after that and gave up on the thought of stopping Shiva.

Knowing her weakness he started climbing further towards her neck and planting small pecks every inch of her skin. Raavi was trembling already and enjoying every second with her angry man who was unpredictable and playing with her like a small baby exploring his extent. Suddenly she felt his hands on her west and Shiva twisted her towards his face. Raavi could not look into his eyes due to shyness and was looking down. He pulled up her chin and whispered into her ears “Tujhe koi haq nahi mujhe aise pareshan karne ka”. Raavi retaliated pushing him away knowing Shiva would not let her go this easy. Shiva held her hand and pulled her close and her her breasts got crushed by his manly chest. Shiva tuck her hairs back and holding her face by his palm kissed on her forehead. Raavi was mum this time as his small step broke all the boundaries and fear from her mind. She too wanted him badly but she knew this is his time so was enjoying him loving her like there is no tomorrow. He kissed her eyes nose and cheeks and then stopped suddenly. Raavi was confused what happened and looked at him, this gave Shiva the perfect angle to reach to her rosy lips full of juices which he was thirsty for. She tilted her head in affirmation and they kissed each other like swan. His within no time his tongue was locked with hers and they were discovering the taste of each other. Shiva never knew Raavi would be this good in kissing. They both took a pause to look at each other, and within a microsecond grabbed each other’s face to kiss even intensely. Shiva’s hands were running behind her back as if they were in search for something. Raavi felt a sudden electricity running down her through legs. Shiva grabbed her breasts and pressed hard which brought a silent moan. Without giving Raavi a second he grabbed both her softness as a trophy and gently hardened the grip. He was both firm and harsh on her boobs. Raavi was lost in her fantasy and Shiva was taking her to the rides she had never imagined lately. Without wasting any time Shiva removed her blouse and bra in one go. There she was, standing infornt of the man of her life. Shiva’s gaze made her shy but he was not ready to stop admiring what was his and only for him. Her milky mountains were perfect and was made just for Shiva. He pressed one and took the other in his mouth like a kid eats his mango in summer. Slowly sucking the brown buttons and licking them like a candy. They were probably the softest thing Shiva ever had touched on the earth. His curiosity was raging even higher and the testosterone was oozing out from his manhood. Raavi was lost in the ecstasy of what Shiva was doing to her when she felt his hands on her gateway to heaven. He was sucking her softness and his hands were exactly where they should be. He could smell the same odour which was oozing from her galaxy. He was addicted to the cologne of her womanhood. He licked down her belly buttons and kneeled down like an obedient puppy waiting for his meal. He untied the knot and her lehenga fell apart revealing the fancy lingerie which she put on for the same occasion. Shiva could clearly see the wetness as the juices from her flower were dripping down like a nectar and Shiva being a bee was buzzing around to suck them off. He kissed her over her red lingerie and smirked at her knowing whats going on her mind.