01.

Being quiet has been apart of your personality since you were young. As long as you could remember, you had been totally content with being by yourself. You never really thought of yourself as shy, or reserved, its just what everyone's always told you.

      "Y/N? Hello?" The girls in front of you waved a hand before your eyes as they leaned around your desks.

      Coasting through school at the tail coat of these girls who all hung around your desk. They were nice, but every year they always changed. Every new class you entered was a change, and the group you were never close to to begin with wouldn't contact you past a wave in the hallway. You supposed it was already enough for them to let you in.

       "Hm? Yeah?" You finally responded to the girls.

       "Arim was asking 'where's your boyfriend?' But you looked like you were in a totally different world." One of the girls, Ryujin, asked you. Ah, there's always one who's blunt with you.

        "Boyfriend? Are you insane?" You pretended to throw up when you said it, disgusted, face plain and honest.

         "Don't act so disgusted, you guys go around like an old married couple all the time it's not that crazy of a suggestion." Arim tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and straightened up in reaction to your resting face, which looked like you could kill. "Scary.."

          "Scary? Because I dont let that little asshole run crazy—" You started but Arim wasn't having it.

          "Hey! You shouldn't call him that! Jung Wooyoung is the sweetest, genuine, most bubbly and friendly—" Arim stopped midway to hearing your gag.

           "I had no idea he had that kind of side to him. And you can tell him I said that. Look, he's not my boyfriend, so I just wish people would stop saying that. I really don't care what he does so I don't know where he is right now." You said, clearly annoyed. This always happened, girls know all too well the position you held next to the "aren't-I-popular?" Jung Wooyoung.

           You'd known Wooyoung since you were 8. You moved to Ilsan in the middle of that year, it was hard to adjust to the new environment. But it didn't matter much since you didn't mind not having friends. Preferring to be alone most of the time anyways. You'd just always been like that that. His mom was the one to knock on your door all those years ago.

          "Hello! We're the Jungs. We live two doors down, and notice you all were getting settled in and wanted to introduce ourselves and say a happy welcome!"  Mrs. Jung smiled and handed over a plate of deserts to your mom.

           "It's nice to meet you, I'm (Y/M/N) (L/N). And who are these handsome young men you have with you?" She asked.

            "Ah, of course, these are my two sons. I thought I saw you guys have a daughter Wooyoung's age? He's almost 9, it'd be so nice to have a friend for him to play with in the building."  She smiled, tapping her sons shoulder.

            "Mooom.." the boy whined, "Don't say 'play with' it makes me sound 5! And it's not like I don't have any friends!"

            "Shh, say hello! Be nice."  His mother scolded him.

            "I'm always nice." He mumbled, then said his finally said a greeting to your mother.

            "Hi Wooyoung, it's nice to meet you. Why don't I call my daughter down and you all can come in. We'd love to have the company. I hope you'll excuse the mess, we're still getting settled." Your mom opened the door wider for them to all walk in and they did.