Chapter 1

Thirth- person P.O.V

  Y/N were walking down the quite hall to Oreki's locker with a white letter in her hand. She walk to Oreki's locker and put the letter in. If you are wondering what was the letter, it was a love letter. Y/N has a crush on Oreki as long as she remember. She would try to talk to Oreki and would wave and said Good Morning to him everyday, but he would neither nod or walkpast her. Every time he did Y/N would feel hurt. But it worth a shot right? After putting the letter in Oreki's locker, she walk to the school's foundtain where she will confess. When she was walking pass a classroom, she saw Oreki and Chitanda kissing or so she though so.  Y/N drop her bag and cover her month to stop herself from screaming. when the bag drop, both Oreki and Chitanda turn their head, but before they could see who was it, Y/N already run away. She ran to wherever her leg take her and she end up at the playground where she first meet Oreki. She smile when she saw a swing the same swing that Oreki use to push her when they were little, But the smile soon faded away when she remember the event that happen at school. Y/N walk toward the swing and sit on it and started to push herself. She feel so pathetic for getting her hope too high. How could she complete againte chitanda, she have everything that she don't. After a while she look around the playground and start having flashback.

Flashback

Little Y/N was skipping to the playground, her favorate place to play at her free time. When she get there she saw a little boy with messy brown hair and green eyes sitting alone on the swing alone and Y/N being the king little girl she is decided to talk to the lonely little boy . she walk toward the little boy and started to ask " Hi! what is your name? my name is Y/n" The little boy look up with his bull green eye and said" Oreki'' he said in a monotone vioce. "Y/n smile and said"hey there Oreki do you want to be friend?" Oreki nodded his head. Ever since that day they have grown close. Everyday Y/N would go to the playground at the swing wait to play with Oreki. But one day  Y/N have to move, so she decided to give Oreki a letter to tell him about it. After she finished writing the letter she put it on the swing and walk back to her house to pack for the moving. Minutes after Y/N left Oreki walk to the playground to play with Y/N, but instead of  seeing a smiling Y/N ,he was greeted why a letter with his name on it. Him can see Y/N's nice handwriting. he open the letter and start to read.

Dear Oreki

  Sorry, but i am moving to somewhere far , so i can't play with u anymore. But i promise that i will came back to meet with u again. oh and here is a present from me so u won't forget me and we can also be matching.wait for me K :)

                                                                                                                           from your friend Y/N

After reading the letter, Oreki feel sad that his only friend leave. He saw a little pakage tape at the botton of the letter. He open it and see a little cute key chain, he smile and promise that he will keep the key chain with him where ever he go. From that day Oreki would would come to the playground  everyday hoping to see Y/N there waiting for  him.

End of flashback 

Y/N smile remembering the key chain, she took it out and look at the cute matching keychain.

( the pink one is for u reader and the blue one is for Oreki sorry it look weird i can't find anyone that is cute )

She started to get off the swing and walked home with the keychain in her hand.

( is pretty short sorry)