Candy Corn man

It was a dark halloween night and you could see kids running around with their parents, you could smell the candy from each house a mile away. Some houses had already run out of candy when we got outside. I was with my mom that night, she told me to wait until she came home from work because she didn't want me to go alone this late. She has always been very paranoid so I wasn't mad when she came home. I was dressed up as spider man for obvious reasons, god i love spider man. When we got outside only a few houses still had candy inside so we walked up to them, it was cold and the wind blew past my ears and it felt like the wind was running past me. I got some really good stuff like snickers, twix, lollipops and Reese's peanut butter cups and we only had one house left, it was Mr. Williams house. He was a very sweet old man that never bothered anyone so nobody bothered him, everyone loved him especially my grandmother. Because they were in school together and were best friends, she always told me stories about what they did when they were young. Sometimes he would come to our house and my grandma would always make tea for him. When we came up to his house and rang the bell he opened the door and greeted us like always. I always liked going to his house on Halloween because he always gave the best candy, candy corn. Many people don't like candy corn but that's what me and Mr. Williams had in common, we were obsessed with candy corn. He always decorated his house with candy corn decorations, some people did that with pumpkins, skeletons or witches but not him, he chose candy corn. I could just smell the candy and couldn't wait to get home to eat it. He told me that I could take as many as I wanted and smiled. So I did. Later that night after I ate most of my candy I felt weird, after a few moments I started throwing up violently. My mom took me to the hospital. The doctors told me that they found poison in my system, after 24 hours we started heading home. I hated the smell that most if not all hospitals have so I was glad when I could leave. While driving back home we saw 2 cop cars in Mr. Williams driveway, we were both confused why they were arresting him. Later when it was night we found out that Mr. Williams had poisoned the candy and had killed 9 kids the other night.  

Candy Corn Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें