8

and the curses got away.
i mean, as they should lol there's two gojo here and it's just so unfortunate for them that the both of us are the heir and heiress of the clan who inherited two special power and master our clan extremely difficult curse technique.

and satoru even use his domain so there's no way they're gonna survive if they stay here any longer.

but still, to think that the curse have their own little gang and literally save each other. the both of them are special grade too smh.

the jujutsu world are getting more and more complicated and i don't like that.

in a split second me, satoru and yuuji are now back at the school. specifically, we're in the basement where we keeps yuuji hidden.

"so, do you learn anything today yuuji?" satoru ask excitedly.

"yes....??"

"i learn a lot about jujutsu and i just knew that im gonna show myself again at the tokyo-kyoto exchange school event...but other than that" yuuji stop before looking at me and satoru back to back.

"are you guys dating?"

oh.
shit.

i glare at satoru, puffing my cheeks and crossing my arms. and satoru immediately understand.

you explain it

he sigh before explaining everything to yuuji.

"WOW SO THE TWO STRONGEST SORCERER ARE GONNA MARRY EACH OTHER THAT'S EPIC YOUR CHILD WILL BE UNBEATABLE" he yell excitedly, jumping around.

"w-wait yuuji-kun, don't tell anyone okay? actually im not even planning to tell you but this idiot here are just too dumb. and being dumb he is, he can't keep secret" i sigh while pinching my nose.

and he's whining..

"but yuri-chan, i want to flex that im gonna marry you.. don't you love the idea of us?"

and im blushing..

stupid satoru!! saying this kind of things in front of the student!!

"i wouldn't say I hate it but that's clearly not the point! you're trying to make me forget that you literally talk about that publicly when we haven't agree to make it public" i scold him and he pout like a child he is.

"im sorry yuri-chan, I'll make sure to get your consent next time" he hung his head low and now it's my turn to feel guilty.

stupid heart and feelings, can't even calm tf up for a minute

i sigh before pulling him into a hug and patting his head.

"fine..."

"then, sorry you have to witness this all yuuji-kun. we're going home, see you tomorrow" i said before quickly teleport us to our home.

"now, now it's late satoru. go sleep, I'll text yaga and tell him everything"

"goodnight yuri-chan"

"nitee"

the next day

"so you and satoru got attack by two special grade?" maki ask and i just nod.

"wow...is it hard fighting them?" nobara ask too.

"nope, obviously no. i mean have you seen us? have you seen me? im strong as hell, not one of you guys can touch me" i say flipping my hair.

nobara and maki dramatically falls and do the anime cry.

"and here we thought you're different from gojo-sensei" nobara cried.

"turns out, gojo are still gojo afterall" maki add.

"you both are so dramatic, she can flex all she want.  it's true that she's strong. even though we haven't even seen her technique while fighting" megumi say calmly before handing me my water.

"so what exactly is your technique sayuri-san? I've heard that the gojos have two clan official technique that's been pass down. and because of this, the clan was separate into two and always fighting about which side should be the clan head. the clan inherited two special power too that helps the owner master the hard technique in both side" panda stop before turning to me with a serious face.

"i don't think you belong to the same side as satoru..but it seems like you both are in a good term, why? and what's your technique?" panda ask.

this is going wayy too deep. do i tell them that the two sides makes deal or??

"that thing umm.."

"the moment satoru was born, it's most likely that he's gonna be the next clan head as satoru inherited the sixth eyes. and only the person with the sixth eyes is able to completely master our clan first technique, limitless. my mom and satoru's mom are siblings but they got separate due to the fact that they belong to the different side, so at first mom was so disappointed at the thought of our side not being able to be the next clan head. but then when i was born, everyone is shock because i inherited the seventh gate. the eyes that's capable of seeing the future, the only person who can completely master our clan second technique, luminescence"

i stop for a while to catch my breath before continuing

"and so the fight about who's the next clan head got more and more heated. but me and satoru living under the pressure, we grow closer and closer. the everytime we secretly met at the park to play and so on. afterall we're the same,. expected to be perfect. they all expect us to master the technique at young age. we keep trying to satisfy them until one day, we've had enough and ran away from home. when they found us and bring us back, we made them promise that they're not gonna fight anymore and force us to do things that we can't or we hate, though they didn't stop controlling us just like the higher up but that's fine. because we tell them that one day, the next clan head gonna be decided naturally, fair and square"

"no one can argue with us, afterall we're the greatest" i grinned

hey y'all im back. im not sick anymore yeayyy!!
i tried to update as soon as i can cuz, i just can't leave the book untouched for a long time..
sorry for the grammatical error, again.
and thank you for reading ( ◜‿◝ )♡

(gonna update the yuki's one tomorrow maybe?)