Good Girls

Addison didn't really know what it was or why this kink had arisen in her more mature years. She supposed her adventurous streak came late after being such a 'good girl' back in college. The good thing was that she wasn't alone when it came to this kink, though her wife was tough to crack sometimes. She knew Meredith enjoyed it but getting her to accept it was a bit of a chore. They had recently married though and Meredith was more giving since they were still in the honeymoon stages, though honestly they were always in the honeymoon stages. Her wife was insatiable and so too was she.

***

They had worked the same shift and were off at midnight. As always Meredith waited for her at the attending's lounge. She walked in and smiled at her wife, who smiled brightly up at her with her glasses perched up at the tip of her nose. Something clicked quickly, much as it always did with Meredith, and she felt a warm rush settle at the pit of her stomach. Meredith always said she looked hot and sexy in glasses but Addison always thought she was the one that looked hot and sexy and just so damn edible with them on. All of that in addition to the nice pantsuit she had decided to wear today only fed her lust and desire.

"Hey." Meredith grinned. "You're looking at me that way." She rose a brow.

"You are kinda nice looking, so..." Addison shrugged and winked. "Ready to head home?" She asked with a smirk.

"Sure?" Meredith gave her a skeptical look, which she chuckled at.

"Alright then." Addison stretched her hand towards the blonde, who took it quickly.

***

They made their way to the backside of the hospital since they had had to park there instead of their usual spot. As they walked out into the midnight air, Addison noticed it wasn't as chilly as it usually was. It was actually nice out, even for it being late at night. She felt the urge she gotten inside the attending's lounge rise once more. They had done this here already, the small patio was littered with tables and lounge chairs, people rarely came around this way during the day, much less at night.

"Meredith..." She began her voice low and husky. "Baby girl."

Meredith looked at her wife up and down and saw the undeniable lust lingering in her darkening eyes. She knew that look, she lived for that look but last time they had done this, things almost took a turn for the worse.

"Addison, no." Meredith said with some decisiveness to her tone.

"But there's no one around." Addison pointed out after scanning their surroundings.

"No. We almost got caught last time." Meredith replied quickly.

"You loved it." Addison countered. "Besides, there's literally no one around. It's midnight."

"I don't care." Meredith shook head.

"But..." Addison tried.

"Addison, no." Meredith said with such finality that the redhead released a sigh of defeat as her shoulders slumped.

"Fine." Addison mumbled and began to walk once more.

"Fuck." Meredith whispered. She hated seeing her wife upset.

"It's ok, let's just go home." Addison said with a slight pout.

"Dammit. Stop." Meredith said with a huff.

"What?" Addison stopped a step after, her hand still in Meredith's.

"Come here." Meredith husked as she gave her a smoldering look. She tugged on her hand, crashing their bodies together and wrapped an arm around her waist.