The Main Characters

(in order of appearance) 

Laura is the protagonist of this story. She had experienced harassment before Hogwarts and has some trauma (because what protagonist doesn't have any trauma?). Having the desire to enter the Quidditch team, she changed her body and gained a lot of muscles. Tall and quite bulky, she is now Captain of the team and has a position as Beater. Having a woman's confidence, she takes her Captainship at heart. Her light punk style doesn't hide her soothing and joyful personality. Even though she quickly fall asleep during her lessons, she is hard working and fight to have good grades.

Name: Laura Belmont

Born: 24/03

Preferred pronouns: she/they

Bloodstatus: Half-blood

Titles: Quidditch captain, Beater

Marina is a shy and simple girl. Not wearing makeup and having her hair up in a ponytail all year around, she likes her comfort. She is an introverted, preferring the calm of her dormitory instead of the noisy common room but she will gladly join her friends if there's not too many people around. Her dream from childhood is to become a Curse Breaker and she works hard to achieve that goal. Being very thin, she has entered the Quidditch team thanks to her speed on a broom and her precision. In love with Cedric Diggory for years, will she gather her courage and ask the pretty boy out?

Name: Marina Cabrera

Born: 03/02

Preferred pronouns: she/her

Bloodstatus: Muggle-born

Titles: Chaser

Cedric, as you probably already know him, is a handsome boy. Not even noting the horde of people being in love with him, he is very humble. Great in his studies and usually out of trouble, he becomes a Prefect during his fifth year at Hogwarts. Charming to everyone and excelling at his position of Seeker, he is a loved student.

Name: Cedric Diggory

Born: 8/09 

Preferred pronouns: he/him

Bloodstatus: Pure-blood

Titles: Prefect, Seeker

Louis is the drama queen of the group. Loving the action, he usually asks about the love stories of his friends. Even if he does not admit it, he has a lot of love stories, as he falls in love pretty easily. Not outdoorsy, he prefers the warm of the castle and, especially, not doing sport. Having a lot of pressure from his family of Pure-blood, he needs to achieve a certain level of grades to work in the Ministry after Hogwarts. Cousin of Adam, their mothers are twins and love to spend time with each other, forcing them to be friends since childhood.

Name: Louis O'Malley

Born: 15/ 01 

Preferred pronouns: he/him

Bloodstatus: Pure-blood

Titles: /

Adam is also an introvert, but as long as he is surrounded by his friends, he feels at ease and cracks jokes. Making himself almost invisible as his social battery recharges, he's not always in the middle of the action. His long hair in a bun and very bulky, he needs sports on a regular basis. His muscles and energy got him a Beater position, and he's very talented. Unfortunately, his parents wished he would bring as good grades as Louis does, his cousin.

Name: Adam Rickett

Born: 30/11

Preferred pronouns: he/him

Bloodstatus: Half-blood

Titles: Beater

Morgan could be described as the mean friend. They don't think twice to say the truth at people's faces, their friends had to learn to not to be vexed by this sharp tongue. Morgan is in love with Ingrid, a cool and funny girl of Slytherin, and they have been together for years. Their honesty doesn't avoid them to be a great partner to Ingrid, not forcing her to come out to her family.

Morgan has short hair, almost military-like who makes their pretty face even more androgynous. Their body is quite muscular with curves (TW: top surgery talk).

Name: Morgan Chadwaller

Born: 26/10 

Preferred pronouns: they/them

Bloodstatus: Muggle-born

Titles: Prefect, Chaser

Peggy is one of the prettiest girl in school, and jump from boyfriend to boyfriend. Her plumb body, long wavy hair and beautiful face permits her to enchant every boy she wants.

She is the most attentive and caring friend. Unfortunately, she's a people-pleaser, except with children that she dislike or her sisters (because that's not sisterhood if you don't hate each other a little bit). Family of four children, she puts a lot of value to her birthday.

Name: Margaret "Peggy" Green

Born: 18/07

Preferred pronouns: she/her

Bloodstatus: Half-blood

Titles: /