10 | "don't stress about it."

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩.

OLIVIA'S POV:

WITH ATLAS BY MY SIDE, we both began walking towards the dining hall, but today I felt way off than normal. It was probably the guilt I had of lying to Harry about me not remembering what happened at the party. Or Harry being mad at me. I really didn't know what it was. It could be me getting the flu or just the lack of sleep.

No, wait. It was definitely me lying to Harry.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder to look up at Atlas with a confused look on his face. I shake my head not wanting to say anything, but clearly he doesn't like taking no for an answer.

Atlas grabs one of my wrist and drags me to an empty and unused classroom that was near the two of us. Once you enter the classroom, there is literally no light inside. There could be dead bodies laying around and no one would actually know or notice.

Atlas grabs his wand from inside of his coat and whispers 'Lumos.' After successfully giving us a little light enough to see each other, Atlas turns his body towards me. I look around the classroom with a disgust face after seeing spider webs and dead cockroaches on many of the classroom furniture.

Atlas looks down to meet my eyes, since he's really fucking tall, "What's wrong."

"No-"

"If you say nothing or everything is fine, I swear to merlin Liv." Atlas interrupts me before I can even say anything.

I guess I won't the saying nothing.

I sigh and look at the ground, "I don't know. I just feel bad for what I did to this person."

"And who is this person." Atlas questions, starting to sit down with his back on a nearby wall. He motions his hands for me to sit right next to him. I resist for a second because I really don't want to get my clothes dirty, but eventually I give in.

"I'd rather not say," I chuckle awkwardly, making Atlas nod.

"Okay, then." Atlas sighs, "Well whatever you did that made you feel bad for this certain person. They're has to be a reason, right?"

I nod at his question as i'm wondering how Atlas got really good at comforting people.

"Either way, this person is really fucking mad at me." I put my hands on my head and run my hands through my hair.

"Oh shit. You really did do something bad." Atlas laughs for a second before I give him a 'are you serious' look that makes him stop. "Sorry."

"I should've told him when he asked me, but I didn't because I guess I was too scared to admit it." I confess looking at Atlas who was already looking at me.

"Why don't you want to admit it?" Atlas asks.

I really don't want to say anything right now.