ɢeᴛᴛiɴɢ ʜeʀ ʙᴀcᴋ

I am starting the story from whereHappyAngel934 has left.....

𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥....☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎

After listening what Mukti said Manik, Cabir, Dhurv are standing in shock.....

But Nandini she got Numb no NO EMOTIONS.....

In shock Manik was remembering her behaviour her atticks as she was sem behaving like his baby.... Manik with the floating tears look at Mukti for assurance on which Mukti nodded in same emotional face......

Manik come forward, without thinking anything he just hug her take her in his embrace like a bone crushing hug no space is left between them that air can't even pass between them the happiness surrounded his heart the happiness of getting his princess back the happiness of getting his baby back the happiness of getting his life back....HIS HEART GET THAT BEAT AGAIN BECAUSE HIS SOUL GET HIS SOULMATE.....

But Nandani was not even reacting she was silently just standing numb.....

After sometime Manik broke the hug cupped her and kissed every part of her face....

Hold her hand lightly examine her with her happy teary eyes.... Her hand her everything and talking like a mad guy.....

Mani> Mukti dekhna mera baccha kitna bada ho gaya.... Cabir dekhna bilkul vaisi hi hai meri baby.......(cupping her face rubbing his thumb on her cheeks) Kitni badi Ho gayi hai aankhen to bilkul waisi hi hai big -big, Mere bacche ki same hi gaal (cheeks) hai same chubby-chubby cheeks, hairs Meri princes ke hairs to bahut jyada bade ho Gaye hai.... Dhurv dekh na Meri bady kitni badi ho gayi hai.... Aliya Dekha Maine kaha tha Meri baby hai.... Dekho milgai na meri baby....Cabir Tujhe pata hai bachpan mein seme tere sath aaye sa hi karti thi....(but stop seeing her emotional less face with the fear he cupped her face) Baby kuch bolo na Mani se baat karo.....

But there was happened something which left them shock.....

Nandini faint in Manik's arms..... All get worried started panicking....

Manik take her in her arms and went out from the cafe to parking... All follow him with worried and tensed for Nandini....

Here Manik settle down in the car on driver seat make Nandini set on his lap if there's was continuously falling, his heart was pinching see her baby's condition.... He Started driving harshly without taking care of any security rules....In Between he was talking to her trying to wake her up....

Mani> Baby wake up see if I get to know it's your any prank na then your morning going to scrold you so much.... Mera aacha baccha hai na then plz wake.... Princess plz wake up....I know Princess I know aap gussa ho aap mujhse bahut gussa ho, ki main aapse itne sal milane kyon Nahin aaya.... But ab utho to main main aapko sab bataunga, but please plz wake up.....

But she was not reacting which make him more worried and his fear of losing her reaching on peak....

Suddenly get call from Cabir.... He lift a call keep it on speaker

Phone conversation

Mani> Haan bool Cabir...

Cab> Manik don't take her hospital I call a family doctor she will treat her so please come Malhotra Mansion immediately....

Mani> ook.....

Phone conversation end

Manik take her Malhotra mansion enter inside with Nandini in his arms.... Cabir already call doctor..... Manik immediately take her in his room make her lay down Set beside her hold her hand..... Doctor come inside and said to Manik

Doc> Mr. Malhotra please go outside I need to check the patient.....

But Manik is not in his senses as his baby is faintly lying in front of him.... he took doctor sentence in wrong....

Mani(shout)> NO I AM GOING TO LEAVE HER NEVER EVER you want to check her, check her in front of me.....

This behaviour make doctor scared.... All come inside make him clam.... Doctor agree for checking her in front of morning but all others are went out from the room.....

Dhur(taking him in a hug)> Manik clam down.... She was saying just as a doctor..... Abhi to don't be angry this time our Nandini need us need u....

Manik nodded feeling relief after listening his words.....

In 30 minutes doctor examine her.... After doctor done her check up.... Manik throw his all question on doctor....

Mani> Doctor is my baby is my baby is fine? There is nothing serious na? Then why did she get faint?... Is there is any problem ? Is there something serious?....(so not getting any answer back is shout) DOCTOR JUST TELL ME DAMN IT?!!!! WHY ARE YOU STANDING QUIETLY?

Listening his voice all come running inside the room..... Before anyone could say anything doctor said something which make everyone shock.....

Aisa kay bola hoga?🧐

Did you guys like the update?

What about Manan moment?

Did you guys can guess what is the reason about why Nandini got faint?....