Chapter 1

JIMMY POV

I finally did it! I made an invention that will teleport me to different universes! After 7 long years of work and tests I think it'll finally work this time! "Carl! Sheen! I finally did it! I finished the Universe hopper!" I ran to Carl and Sheen waving to them. "That's what you said the last 5 attempts." Sheen sighed as he slumped down. "Don't worry Sheen this time I promise you it'll work!" I walked back over to the machine and put my bag inside of it. "Come on you two we're gonna try it out!" I stepped inside and Sheen and Carl came in close behind. I flipped the switch and the machine teleported us to a different universe. We all stepped out and looked at our surroundings. It was a small neighborhood and there was this...guy... he looked hot... I wanted to talk to him but Carl dragged me off because he saw a croissant stand giving out 25¢ croissants. Carl bought all the croissants and ate them all without sharing. "Mmmmm these are amazing!" Carl cried happy tears from the croissants. I on the other hand ran off to Timmy's house I got through the window in the back and snuck into Timmy's room laying on his bed. "Oh his bed smells so nice like flowers!" I hugged his pillow and shoved my face into it.