Chapter 1- The Star Doggie

A sample of the story, feel free to purchase the full book if you liked it. 

Vol 1 - The Star Doggie

Once happened an unbelievable story, that forever has changed a heart and soul of a boy...a boy, a young tiger cub that has been called Tygg. [flat polish like- Tyg-] The boy who lived in a one small village created long ago by his humanoid ancestor's, in a distant country full of youth. The air, the grass, and the water were all clear and refreshing for every single one who had lived there. In that country sun almost never set or hide behind the clouds. It was a perfect place to live, a place of an eternal summer. That little one tiggery [lit. little tiger] had been very unhappy boy among the others. All kids in his class has been bullying him for a quite trivial reasons, such as his lonely-wolf character. He liked to spend his time alone, which was (as they all seemed to think) making him very unplayful, nor a person with who, they would want to enjoy spending their time during the afternoon breaks. They had been bullying him also, because of a one characteristic spot on the center of his forehead in a place of the normal tiger stripes, such as the ones of the other young tiger's among him. All of these made an image of a weirdo among them. Tygg was suspecting that the problem lies somewhere else. During all breaks when he sat alone, away from the rest and observing them, he managed to understand one obvious thing; that neither of them is living alone. They still had their parents, completely not like him- an grown and independent individual. Due to his parent's death, he was living alone in the house left to him after his mother, and until school age (he is eight years old) he have had a parental help and he had got many life tips from a one person whom he always had been calling his 'uncle'. All other kids have been unable to do all of this house stuff that he was doing, and he was even thinking, that they all must feel very comfy about that. Which- had been causing all of these weird harassments coming out to him. Tygg honestly hated them all, during classes he always had to force himself to show engagement in all group activities, that their teacher ordered them doing in groups. One day during short absence of their teacher, unexpectedly all kids gathered together around him and started bullying, laughing from his spot and dancing around him, singing a song that they made up about his appearance. That hateful tone of their laughers and a might of the harassment have been extremely tensioning, enough for Tygg to burst forcefully through the hateful circle breaking it, and run away from the class, at the top of the nearest hill outside of the village. When he stood there and keep looking at his village, he felt how his anger is raising into him and then suddenly he lost all of himself- he has started crying, stomping ground under his feet's, making it split out around, and he also was screaming, screaming many different terrible curses and things about these kids, screaming what he had right now in mind and at heart, and at the same time letting all of his anger and sorrow come out from his throat, releasing himself from his own hateful chains. Suddenly he stopped, sat heavily on the ground causing himself a tail pain in his backs, and started breathing slowly, keeping on his feeling into the wind, that was blowing softly around him. And at the same time he keep looking back at his home place, trying to clear out his mind. He had remembered about an old advice he had got from his uncle, to not letting the anger consume you, to calm down and to grow above it as all adults should do in the moments of their merely human weakness. The wind was quite helpful to him, letting him to calm down easily, and when his anger almost has gone, Tygg decided to lie down on the grass. Exhausted from losing a lot of his nerves, he was resting and staring into the sky at the clouds that were moving swiftly on the light-blue surface. A peaceful place of a summer...yea... He managed to close his eyes just for a while, but when he finally opened them, suddenly there become a night among the hills. He must fell asleep. He sat forcefully, and have gotten a nasty teeter into his head from it, and while still sleepy, he fastly rubbed his eyes just to quickly awake himself. Then suddenly all out of the nowhere, he noticed a strange flash of a light. He quickly looked up into the sky above his village, and just in time, he saw a shooting star. He quickly clasped his hands together and lowered his head at them just like in a praying, and decided to make a wish. And when a right after he opened his eyes again, in a huge shock he jump-scared at where he was sitting when something in his village casted a giant explosion. He got up on his feet's and while breathing quickly, he start running down from the hill top, and after a while he have returned to the village, just in time to see a big circle of crowded people staring into something. From all of this happening, nobody noticed his return. Other people around were running with the buckets trying to fight back with a very strong fire from the past explosion, that was now dancing on all of their goods, consuming them mercilessly. The dark clouds slowly came at the village. When Tygg moved closer he realized that everyone was staring like into a hypnotic trance into a mid-large crater, from where flown a strange, shinning- blu-grayish smoke. He decided to move to the center of the circle and at first he was kind of worried and at same time surprised, that nobody even asked him where he had been this whole time, but in a while he understood that nobody noticed him at all, because everyone were staring at the thing inside of the crater. There was lying a being Tygg had never thought of meeting before; a white-blue doggie connected with a five-pointed star, which was emitting a bluish aura from his body. From the dark clouds that surrounded the village, it started slowly sprinkling. For some unknown reason Tygg realized suddenly that he must act quickly. Without much hesitation he entered the crater and took a little starrie in his bare hands covering it from the rain. (He realized that it was cold in touch) He quickly jump out of the crater and rushed through the adult's circle. All of them have been at the same, altered and confused about him. They started calling him back, but nobody decided to chase after him, or maybe just because luckily the flames aroused and came closer to them, pushing them all back? Tygg decided to quickly skip around the village, up to his own house at its very end, while still holding a doggie as softly as he managed into his little hands, to not hurt him. He had gotten a plan.