11 | "we meet again."

𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ❞

OLIVIA'S POV:

I CURRENTLY SAT DOWN UNDER the tree where Harry took me on Saturday. I successfully woke up an hour after taking my nap instead of sleeping the entire evening.

I didn't know if Harry read the note I left in the book, or even came to the library after I left. If he did, then maybe he will come and meet me. If Harry doesn't come and just kept the book, it wouldn't really matter. Because, 'CONFESS' is a really good fucking book to read.

Instead of just doing nothing and just sit waiting for Harry to hopefully show up. I was smart enough to bring my potions homework that Severus decided to give to the class. I sat with my back on the tree and my feet against my chest. I took out my notebook from by book bag and started finishing the work I was able to start during class.

As I was doing my homework, footsteps started to grow louder behind the tree. I figured it was some kind if animal since it hasn't hit 7 for Harry to come. I let the idea of the noice being some kind of scary animal and went back to finishing the homework. Just as I got my quill on my hand, a pair of hands griped my right shoulder.

"FUCK." I screamed, turning dangerously fast around and dropping my quill on the grass. At the same time, all I could hear is non stop laughing. "What the fuck, Harry."

Harry still laughing, let's out words in between breaths. "I'm sorry. I thought it was my only chance, you know."

"Yeah, very funny." I respond in sarcasm, rolling my eyes as I try and look for my quill that I dropped.

Harry is able to stop laughing and bends down to pick up my quill that I lost. He stands back up with my quill on his hand as he wiggles the quill with a smirk on his face. He sits down next to me in the same position I was in and grabs my notebook out of my hands.

Harry put his other hand as he covers the page, in order for me not see anything. He starts writing something in my notebook as I try to peek at times. It's takes a while for him to finally stop writing, until he looks up and smiles. Harry puts the quill in between the pages and hands me back my notebook, with a wide smile on his face.

I gladly take my notebook back and try to see what he wrote on it. Since there was already a lot of writing inside, it takes a while for me to finally spot the writing. When I finally spot the writing, my eyes widened in surprise.

How can people not see how dreamy Harry is.
Look at those eyes, lips, hair. Just look at him. Everything about him.
I think I may be in love with him.
- Olivia xx ♡♡♡

I look up from the book and look at Harry. "Really mature, Harry. I have to turn this in tomorrow to Snape."

"It's payback." Harry shrugs, still with a smirk plastered on his face.

"For what?" I raise my eyebrows, trying to figure out how to take the writing out of my notebook.

"I actually don't know. I guess, I just wanted payback."

I nod as I take another look at the writing. "By the way, your hearts are so fucking ugly." I laugh making Harry gasp loudly.