Chapter 1: Mutation Transformation

Location: Planet Möbius

It was a another peaceful night on Möbius unless there is a battle for the powerful 7 Chaos Emeralds in the crossfire! Every world in any dimension has a hero and Möbius' hero is Sonic The Hedgehog. Sonic is called many things, but what makes Sonic famous is the title of Fastest Thing Alive on Möbius. When evil is on the loose Sonic and his friends are on the job. Especially, against a certain mad scientist who builds armies of robots and is nicknamed Dr.Eggman.

Right now Eggman's new secret forest base was in complete chaos! Egg Pawns, Egg Fighters, and different kinds of Badnicks were getting blown to pieces and their parts were flying all over the place! The cause of it was a two legged jet black with striped haired hedgehog with a patch of white fur on his chest and futuristic hover shoes. The hedgehog jumped into the air and waved one of his hands and yellow energy like spears appeared and started rain down on more Eggman robots as a battle was happening and the future of the world was in the balance!

But today, it's a normal routine in Sonic's life as in stopping Dr.Eggman's plans for world conquest. Sonic and 9 of his friends were smashing through Eggman's robots. They were trying to stop Eggman from using the emeralds for his diabolical plan. Sonic's team comprised of his best friend and little brother Tails, Knuckles who has got a bone to pick with Eggman, Shadow The Hedgehog one of Sonic's rivals but can be friendly at sometimes, Blaze The Cat, Silver The Hedgehog a another one of Sonic's rivals but much more friendlier than Shadow is to others, Rouge The Bat who is a treasure hunter, a thief, and a friend of Shadow was helping too, then there was the Babylon Rogues comprised of Jet The Hawk a speed rival to Sonic, Wave The Swallow, and finally Storm The Albatross.

While Tails and the others were distracting the Eggman robots from the outside, Sonic who already got inside Eggman's base was racing for Eggman's main lab. Sonic knew that was where Eggman could be keeping the Chaos Emeralds and whatever Eggman was planning to use them for was not good. Sonic then saw a bunch Sneezer Turret Robots up ahead coming from both the left and right hallways and were locking on to him and were getting ready to fire on him. Sonic then had a smirk on his face as he sped for Eggman's welcome party. Sonic jumped into the air in a blue streak as the robots started firing at him! Then Sonic curled up into a ball and did a good old Spin Dash attack on the bots reducing them to scrap metal with an explosive ending. Yeah Sonic is a bit of a showoff at times.

Then Sonic raced around the left hand corner of the hallway and smashed through more robots trying to keep him from getting to their evil creator and ruin the new plan. Sonic smashed through waves of Eggman robots one after another and they going down like dominoes. Then a few minutes later after dealing with the 29th wave of robots; Sonic saw the main lab door to his left as he stopped and looked at the steel door he then said to himself, "Heh time to pay Eggman and his robots a little visit."

Then Sonic jumped into the air again and did a another Spin Dash attack and smashed into the door as the door exploded leaving smoke and metal shard remains of it in pieces. Dr.Eggman was in the room that Sonic busted into was surprised to see his blue arch enemy sooner than expected. Eggman had 5 assistant robots who are Decoe, Becoe, Bokkun, and 2 new bumbling lackies who were Orbot who had a red head top and a black bottom and was shaped like a sphere with red hands and a sarcastic personality, and the last probability the dumbest one of all was Cubot a robot had a yellow head top color and a black bottom and was shaped like a cube and unlike all of Eggman's minions Cubot wasn't smart and also had voice problems which changes his personality too.

Eggman growled as he saw Sonic when the smoke clear and had a smirk on his face, "You blasted Hedgehog! I spent a week of rebuilding that door last week thanks to you! Have you ever heard of knocking at all?!"