Character introduction

Sai l/n

Age:15

Appearance: shoulder length black hair with purple faded tips . Pink lips. Light purple to purple faded eyes.

Quirk: Wisteria. Her quirk helps to excrete wisteria poison from any part of the body. And thanks to the additional content of potassium, the poison is easily ignited and burns with a purple hue.
(Not my idea btw)

Backstory:
Sai always has a pleasant expression on her face and is first thought to be laid back and friendly, wanting to establish some peace in the world. Though she hates villains with a passion for killing her older sister and parents. She got her quirk after her parents and sister died. She was sitting at her anut's home when suddenly purple fire came out her hand. She soon found out it was her quirk, her father's quirk was fire and he mom could make any type of poisons come out her hands and with any color.

Personality: smiling no matter the situation, laid back, bold

Sai makes posions to paralyze her opponents and ones to make opponents pass out.

Sai has little strength when it comes to fighting head on, though her strength is good and kinda unhuman.

Fighting style: Sai's fighting style is close range when it comes to not using her quirk, when using her quirk her fighting style is long range or close range.

Love-interest: Shoto todoroki

Likes: mochi, animals, butterflies, flowers and insects

She can communicate and understand all types of birds.

Sai is usually found in a garden talking with crows and/or playing with butterflies.

Dislikes: Villains

Sometimes uses a sword to help in battles.

Usually wears her hair in a low ponytail with a butterfly clip on it.