TWENTY TWO

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

My body was coated in a thick layer of sweat as I thrashed between my bed sheets, not able to find one comfortable position to try and sleep

My body was coated in a thick layer of sweat as I thrashed between my bed sheets, not able to find one comfortable position to try and sleep. My core burned with a deep agonising pain, panting out for a release. A sexual release.

I refused to give in, this curse would not beat me.

Pushing myself up from the bed, trying my hardest to catch my breath but my veins felt intoxicated with a need to mate. Clenching my eyes together to try and push away everything I was feeling inside but nothing was working.

Throwing myself from the bed and attempting to get out of my door, craving the need to breathe some fresh air before I screamed the house down in desperation for sexual desires.

Managing to reach the bottom step of the stairs, gripping onto the banister for support as I barge my way into the kitchen. Attempting to reach the back door before I fell to the ground, waking people up when I needed to be alone.

Turning the lock of the door and falling through into the back garden, my throat clenching tightly as I try to inhale as much air as I can. Stumbling as I fall down onto the grass, sliding my fingers through the strands and gripping at the roots.

My teeth grit as I look down at the floor, wanting to scream and shout but I knew I needed to be quiet, for my own sanity.

"Why? Why? Why?" I grumble out frustratedly, slapping my hand down onto the mud over and over until I was grunting.

A heavy fire burns in the pit of my stomach as I double over onto the floor, suppressing a painful grunt as tears swell in my eyes. Trying my hardest to catch my breath but the air felt toxic, nothing felt right.

"Fuck this," I slam my hand down again, tears dribbling from my eyes and down my cheeks. "Fuck this!"

My mouth forces out a harsh cough, my chest contracting quicker than before. "I just want it to stop," I shake my head over and over. "Please stop."

"Cleo?"

Kassian's voice stirs me from my trance, turning to look at him as he stands in a black pair of shorts. My eyes roam his chest and my whole body buckles, having to hold onto the grass before I threw myself at him and ripped off the remainder of his clothes.

"Can I do something?" He questions, his eyes flush with concern.

I raise a hand to wipe away the tears that coated my cheeks. "You c-can't," I heave out.

Kassian sinks down to my level and perches on the grass beside me. "I can help you if you need," his voice lowers gently. "Whatever you need to feel relieved."

My head shakes aggressively. "I hate that it has to be through meaningless sex, or short lived sexual acts when other wolves only like me because they can smell my arousal." I spit out frustratedly.