Chapter one~ fluff + angst

Y/n has been hanging out with the same boy for several weeks ever since school started. His name is Mattias. Most people know him by his celebrity name though which is Gizmo Farts. He's popular for making the songs baboon, monkey bus, baby, etc. However he doesn't seem to have any specific people that he's close with within the school. Except for this one person.. their name is y/n. A lot of people are jealous of them because they seem oddly close to Mattias. Sometimes they walk home together and one person has even claimed that they have held hands! Mattias denies these claims because he knows what's really happening.
"Why won't they just let people have their own private life? I swear this is so annoying." Said Mattias with a frustrated tone. "I'm sorry this is all my fault. If only i just stayed out of your way then you wouldn't have to deal with all this." Said y/n feeling guilty. Mattias placed his hands on y/n's face and tried to comfort them. "None of this is your fault so don't think that it is. All of this is easy to put up with if it means i can call you mine" this made y/n's heart race and their face turned red. "Thank you, i needed that." "I know, I'm here for you and always will be y/n."
{later in class}
The teacher kept teaching like usual and y/n sat on the other side of the room from Mattias. They were both part of a friend group in their class and they would usually hang out with other people for their own safety. Today they decided that they would both go home at different times just to be safe. When y/n got home they had a shower and made their lunch for school the next day. Afterwards they went to their room and laid in bed for a while while doing stuff on their phone.
{7:00 pm}
Y/n heard a tapping on their window and went to investigate. They slid the window open and there was Mattias crawling through into their room.
"What are you doing here? My parents will kill me if they know you snuck in!" Y/n was genuinely scared like usual because they have bad overthinking habits. "It's fine, if they come in I'll just hide." Y/n couldn't believe what they were hearing. "Please leave, as much as i love seeing you i really don't wanna get in troub-" y/n was cut off my Mattias grabbing them and kissing them on the lips. "We won't get caught i promise." He kept kissing y/n. "Okay but be quiet, the walls are paper thin." Y/n and Mattias laid down on the bed and cuddled for a while with small pecs on y/n's back and neck.
{8:00 pm}
"Ok you should get home before it gets too late."
Y/n was worried about Mattias because he never sneaks in like this unless something is bothering him. "Yeahhh but i really don't wanna let go right now y/nnnn" said Mattias in desperation. "Ok what's wrong?" Y/n finally decided to speak up. "Nothing I'm just feeling clingy tonight." Lies. "I know somethings wrong, so what is it?" Y/n knows Mattias too well. "Ugh fineee, my parents were fighting again, and i really just couldn't handle it so i snuck out and came to see you." *i can't believe they are so inconsiderate of their own son* y/n thought to their self. "Ah i see. Look I'm sorry you have to go through that. It's seriously fucked up."
Y/n pulled Mattias closer trying to assure him that he's safe. "Yeah i know. But their my parents and i love em yknow?" Mattias meant what he said. Sometimes he just wished that his parents could agree on things without fighting. "Yeah i get it. My parents are like that too sometimes. But I'm here for you and you can tell me when something is bothering you Mattias." Y/n cares about Mattias with all of their heart and can't stand to know that he's being hurt so badly. Usually he's the light in everyone's storm but sometimes he need some reassurance. "I love you yknow, and i always will." Said y/n.
Mattias went home shortly after. He walked alone in the dark and it was cold. All he could hear was the buzzing of the street lights and cars passing by. He was left alone with his thoughts. *sometimes i wish my parents could think about people other than themselves. I wish i could go one night without tears or fear that something bad is gonna happen.* and just like that Mattias felt hot tears stream down his face. He tried to wipe them away but they just kept coming. All he could think about was what he could never have. Sure he has great fans. And awesome friends and an amazing partner. But is it really worth it if his home doesn't feel like a home at all? He wants to run. He wants to scream. He just can't handle all this. He wants to be free of his pain.
"MATTIAS!" He heard someone shout his name.
"Y/n?" He said through sobs. Y/n was running to him and pulled him into a tight hug. "What are you doing here? You'll catch a cold." Mattias wasn't worried about himself anymore. "I don't care!" Y/n blurted out. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry i should have noticed sooner. I'm here." Mattias grabbed y/n and started sobbing into their shoulder. "I'm sorry, i should have talked more. But i just wasn't thinking." Mattias could barely speak. He was sobbing uncontrollably and just couldn't think of what to say. His angel came to save him. At the perfect time. "I just couldn't sit and watch as you walked away. I knew something was wrong but i just let you walk away. I'll never do it again. I'm so sorry." Y/n was so worried about Mattias. "It's not your fault
Y/n i swear. Please stop apologizing." Y/n just stood there and held Mattias for a while as he cried out all his pain. "I'm here now. And I'm not leaving."
"Your here."

*writers note*
{haha angst and fluff for you SICKOS. Anyways i got permission to write this so don't come at me.}