𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈

┌────────────────┐

THE FORMATION ACT

└────────────────┘

"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄, 𝐈  𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍"

TIME-LINE

A/N: Ok, so for the story to work all Harry Potter events need to happen ten years later. So here's the story timeline.

December 1991: Lucy's birth year.

September 2002 to June 2003: Lucy's first year in Hogwarts. (For the purpose of this book, the twins were only a year older than Harry and Ron)

September 2003 to July 2004: Lucy's second year in Hogwarts. Events from the Philosopher's Stone.

September 2004 to July 2005: Lucy's third year in Hogwarts. Events from the Chamber of Secrets.

September 2005 to July 2006: Lucy's fourth year in Hogwarts. Events from the Prisoner of Azkaban

September 2006 to July 2007: Lucy's fifth year in Hogwarts. Events from the Goblet of Fire.

September 2007 to July 2008: Lucy's sixth year in Hogwarts. Events from the Order of Phoenix.

September 2008 to July 2009: Lucy's seventh year in Hogwarts. Events from the Half-Blood Prince. Elena's parent's death.

September 2009 to July 2010: Events from the Deathly Hallows. Also, in Mystic Falls, that is the year that season 1 takes place.

A/N: Very important note about Mason's backstory. In this version of the book, Mason triggered his curse at 17. He has never met Kat in Florida and he was not around during 2009-2010. 

Also, I have a VERY big ick with Lupin and Tonks, so, since this is my book, Tonks will be a few years older.

  ✧ STARRING

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

THE ONE WITH A BIG HEART

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙