OC for RP

FULL NAME: Cecilia Mae Chadwick

NICKNAMES: None

AGE: 24

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Mole on the left side under her eye.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She comes from an overly rich family.

PERSONALITY: Cecilia looks like a doll but is too far gone from one. She's a prude, stuck up, and she's a real bitch. She's just like her mother, that's why she's her best friend. She's a liar and a damn good one at that. She's very persuasive, but not a people person. She's quite and listens in on her surroundings, she'll use anything she finds useful against you.

BACKSTORY: When she was a little girl she was a spoiled brat. Whatever she asked for, she got. Her mother is her best friend and she's the one who raised her this way. Her dad was a hard working man but she didn't care about that, money, money, money. The first time she killed someone was when she was 13 and it was her own father. Her father picked the wrong day to tell her no. She wanted a pony for her birthday and her father told her no because she was already having something else going on. She blungend him to death with his own walking cane. At first, she felt sad but that sadness quickly went away when she got a huge settlement from his life insurance plan. As the years went on, she went to college, got all the gifts and men she could ever want. No one since has ever told her no. If they were, they might end up just like her dear old daddy.

WEAKNESSES:

- FALLING IN LOVE: It's not so much a weakness as it is a fear. The only person she loves is herself and in her mind, she'd rather kill herself than be loved. The reason for this fear is when she was in college. She met a man that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. He knocked her walls down, he made sure she wasn't a spoiled brat. He told her no and he kept her in line. Then, everthing went to shit when he died. A horrible mugging in a back alley. When Cecilia found out about it, it broke her in two. She was a mess for weeks and she felt less than what she was. She vowed to kill the man that took her love away.

FC: