01

"Are we there yet?" Jennifer asked peeping her head in between the driver and the passenger seat glancing at her dad who was at the drivers seat and then her mom who was in the passenger.

Her father and her mother both chuckled at jennifer's question.

She had been asking that every 10 minutes.

"Almost there sweetheart." Her father glanced at her daughter through the rearview mirror who fist-bumped the air making him smile.

He realized how his daughter was growing up so fast. One day she was this 7 year old beautiful and kind-hearted child who everybody adored, and the next she was 15 and growing more beautiful than ever.

"Alright we're here." Her father said pulling up at a nice simple but modern house.

Jenn's father was an architect while her mother was a doctor, that was the reason why they could afford this kind of house.

It was really beautiful, our old house was bigger but i kinda like this one. It was somewhere in Pennsylvania, Hemlock grove. - Jennifer thought

—-
Jennifer PoV

After unboxing and decorating the house. Yep. We did it in one day, Well maybe that's because we arrived here at 7am and it's now currently 9pm.

Anyways, let me show you around.

This is the living room.

(A/n: if you don't like the design you can always imagine something else or find something else. It's really up to you <3)

So that was the living room, next it the kitchen.

And this is the gaming room.

The library

My fathers office

My mother office

And of course, my room

And this is my bathroom :)

—-

After decorating my mom and i decided to get pizza, my father said he didn't want any since he still had work to be done.

Me and my mom were now sitting at a table enjoying our peperoni pizza.

"So?" My mom said as she took a bite on her pizza.

"So?" I asked her, confusion written all over my face.

"Do you like it?" My mother asked.

"Yeah" i smiled at her.

"I know it was tough to leave California. Especially leaving your friends and Everything "

"It's alright mom. I understand." I reassured her making her smile and sooth my cheeks.

After we finished eating, we left the pizza place and went back home.

When we got home i changed my clothes and went to sleep.

The next day as i got ready for school.

I was wearing (whatever you want)

After i got ready i went downstairs and sat on the dining table.

"You excited for school?" My mother asked as she took a bite of her pancakes.

"A little" i smiled at her.

"Don't worry you'll do great." My dad motivated me.

After i finished eating i went to my dad's car since he's driving me to school.