Mha - Jack

Fandom: My hero Academia or Bnha/Mha 

Name: Jacqueline Amethyst Bayomii

Alias: Jackie, Jack, and Queenie

Hero name: Starfire

Brithday: November 9

Age: 16

Sex: Female

Gender: Female

Race: Afro-Hispanic

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 5'2 ( 152 cm )

Hair color: Red brown / Reddish pink

Eye color: Purple

Quirk: Power surge; allows the user to create energy from different parts of their body. The user's brain sends signals to the energy to allow the user to control it. Usually comes in the colors pink, orange, and red. Also allows the user the regulate the temperature of the energy.

Birthplace: Japan

Occupation: Student In the hero course at UA

About her: She has 4 siblings including a twin sister. Her mother died while on a mission and her father is a pro hero. She met the Bakugo siblings and Midoriya when she was four. She and Niy Bakugo went to the a prestigious middle school while the boys went to Aldera Junior High. In middle school she met some of her closest friends. She has a squad like Bakugo and Midoriya called the Jack-squad. The members are Niy Bakugo (OC),  Raiah Aizawa (OC), and Natsumi Todoroki (OC).

Love interest(s):Denki Kaminari and Eijiro Kirishima. ( depends on how I'm feeling that day but kirishima is her main love interest)

Family members: Menisa Bayomii (Mother) Damien Bayomii (Father) Savannah Bayomii (Oldest sibling) Noah Bayomii (Second Oldest) Isaiah Bayomii (Middle child) Monica Bayomii (Older twin) Lila Brown (Aunt) Naomi Brown aka Nana (Older cousin) Graciela Brown (Younger cousin)

" literally a legend."

Faceclaim:

Body type:

Body type:

Future Kids: Kai Topaz Bayomii, Krystal Menisa Kirishima (twins), Layla Elizabeth Bayomii, Layloni Natasha Kirishima (also twins ) Miyah Alice Bayomii, and Mai Nancy Kirishima (with kirishima obvi) Hazel Madeline Kaminari, Sasha Marie Bayomii, and...

Future Kids: Kai Topaz Bayomii, Krystal Menisa Kirishima (twins), Layla Elizabeth Bayomii, Layloni Natasha Kirishima (also twins ) Miyah Alice Bayomii, and Mai Nancy Kirishima (with kirishima obvi) Hazel Madeline Kaminari, Sasha Marie Bayomii, and Damián Orion Bayomii Jr. (with Denki)