Preparing for a hunt

It was starting to get dark when I heard arguing outside of the Paddock, which caused me to get out of the area the Raptors were in. When I got to where the arguing was I saw Barry standing in front of Hoskins and some men from Ingen, which caused me to growl, but I made sure it was quiet as I was trying to keep myself calm. Well as calm as I could be. I then walked over to them asking, "what is going on?" As Hoskins was about to speak I then held my hand up as I sneered, "you will not speak." I looked at Barry to explain as he then said, "Hoskins, is wanting to use the Raptors to hunt the Indominus," my eyes widened as I said, "hell no, my Raptors will not be used," Hoskins then said, "sorry to break it to ya, but you have no choice," I put a hand on my side as the burning sensation returned as I snapped, "does that mean you know what the Indominus is made out of?" He then had the audacity to look confused, "that's what I thought. Because we don't know what that thing is made of. So, I am not risking my Raptors lives, just so you can get your stupid little field test," Hoskins then glared at me as he declared, "I don't care, it is happening one way or another," he then pushed me into one of the Ingen men's holds as him and a few others went to get the Raptors.

Let's just say when they got the Raptors into their harnesses they reacted to me seeming like I was in danger, but Blue reacted the worst as a male was holding on to me as they were all growling threats at the people around other than Barry. When I saw them put camera's on them I flipped the guy that was holding me over my shoulder as I pushed another one away from Blue as Hoskins had been trying to get Delta's attention, but I then told Hoskins, "get away from my Raptors!" But that just caused one the Ingen people to grab a hold of me before pushing me at Hoskins, and he just glared at me as he said, "this is my operation and I'm not going to let a little girl mess it up!" I growled lowly at him as I said, "these are mine and my father's Raptors. I'm not going to let a pig of a man get them killed!" At that he slapped me hard enough to bust my lip. Blue, Echo, Charlie, and Delta then went absolutely ballistic when they saw that, but I just spat in Hoskins face as I heard the sound of a vehicle coming as I knew that meant my parents arrived.

Barry was now currently trying to get the Ingen man to let me go, but unfortunately that didn't work. Although I did enjoy watching as my dad punch Hoskins, before Hoskins got the guy who was holding me to bring me over, which caused the guy to grab me by my hair, that just made me cringe in discomfort along with making me even more irritated as I was ignoring the stinging sensation coming from my side. 

The guy then threw me onto the ground, when mum saw how I looked she lightly gasped as she demanded, "what did you do to her?!" Hoskins just shrugged, while I glared at him as I got up off the ground, "I'm going to rip you apart," Hoskins just scoffed as he said, "this is an InGen situation now. Okay, there are gonna be cruise ships that show up here at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. No, better yet, how your animals saved lives!" I growled as I had no control over my anger now as I exclaimed, "you don't care about the people on the Island! You just care about the money," by now I had an arm wrapped around my stomach as the pain was definitely starting to get way worse. Hoskins just ignored me as he said, "let's move it out! This is happening! With or without you," I looked at my dad as I knew what he was thinking as I said, "if you do anything, I'm going and you won't argue," he just gave a nod before looking at my face as he asked, "what happened?" I looked away from him as Barry then said, "Hoskins, did that. The other bruises are from a few of the InGen guys," dad then pulled me into his side as he said, "sorry we left you kiddo. I promise, I'm not going to let these guys touch you," I smiled a bit before I winced at the burning sensation.

Dad then went onto explaining the mission with the InGen people as he explained, "we know that she is in sector five. This is a game we call hide-and-seek. It's a scent drill. We've done it about a thousand times with these animals. When they get on target, and they will get on target, wait to engage. Velociraptors are pack hunters. They like to herd the animal into a kill zone. That's when we take our shot. Get a clear shot, wait on my command, and give her everything you got. We got one good target, gentlemen. Do not shoot mine or my daughters Raptors. Please," I was over trying to calm Blue down as he said, "I'm going to kill those people that hurt you," I smiled as I said, "I'm fine, Blue" Blue and I both started to calm down just as my dad was making his way over to us and was making sure everything was okay with Blue as he said, "easy, Blue. Easy. Attaboy. You don't scare me," I smiled at that before I heard Gray ask, "Owen. Are they safe?" Owen looked at Gray and Zach as he said, "no, they're not," Zach then asked, "what are their names?" "Well, you got Charlie. There's Echo. Here is Delta. This one's called Blue. He's the beta," Gray then asked, "who's the alpha?" Dad then looked at me as I looked back as he then said, "you're looking at him, kid," Gray just smiled before mum ushered them in the direction of a truck, just before she left she asked, "you okay sweetie?" I shrugged as I said, "could be better. Today's just been a roller-coaster of a ride," dad and mum just looked at me confusedly as I then sighed before saying, "found out why I have these markings," their eyes widened as mum then asked, "what do they mean?" "It means, I'm part Raptor. I found some video files on Wu's laptop of him talking about an experiment that he had going for seventeen years. He has been injecting me with Raptor DNA for seventeen years," their eyes widened before dad seethed, "when I see Wu, I'm gonna kill him," I looked at both my parents confused as I asked, "wait, you guys don't hate me?" Mum chuckled softly as she said, "we could never hate you. It just clears everything up. But how do you turn into a Raptor?" I shrugged before saying, "still trying to figure that one out, but the Indominus may have a roll to play in it. Also the Indominus and I aren't the only hybrids that Wu has created," dad tilted his head before asking, "how many others?" "That I do not know," mum nodded before she looked at me and dad as she said, "be careful," I gave a nod before dad and I went to get the Raptors ready to be released and to hunt down the Indominus.