Chapter 1

Y/N POV

As I landed in Seoul for the first time since I was 15 where my dad had brought me over to teach me about the family business that had moved from Nishinomiya, Japan to Seoul,Korea which had then at the time expanded almost globally. I was brought worldwide by my father to help out once I was 18. I was working in all different countries from America to England to Germany. I had hardly anytime to see both my Mother and my little sister, I haven't spoken to my sister since I left to Seoul when I was 15.

Now I'm back here, I stop as I step off the plane and take a deep breath, as I open my eyes I walk straight through the airport to collect my luggage and go towards the exit. As I am walking through the airport I hear a yelp and someone calling out for some help, I turn towards where the call for help came from and see two young women being harassed by two large guys who seemed highly intoxicated. As to avoid any physical action, and risk these women being hurt in anyway I walk up to the men and clap them on the back getting their attention.

"What do you want runt" the first guy slurred as he turned his attention to me. "Yeah leave us alone to these very lovely ladies" the second guy said provocatively as he tried to grope the women closest to him. Seeing this happening I pulled him back towards me, "my friends you seem to have forgotten one of your friends over by security he's been looking for you for a while" I answered as I kept both of their attention on me. "Come I'll show you where he is" as I pulled the guys away,I motioned to the ladies to stay where they were as I took the guys over to security. Walking back I see they're generally terrified, I offer them a bottle of water I had in my hand luggage and ask them if they wanted me to escort them out of the airport as to keep them out of the risk of meeting them guys again.

They slowly nod their head and we start to walk to the exit. "Are you girls okay from here?" I ask them as we get to the taxi rink. The first girl responds saying they were with friends but the van waiting for them is gone now and they haven't got the money to get a taxi back to their place. "What general direction are you going in because I gave a rental car and I'm going in the direction of Gangdong and could drop you off if you're going the same way" I tell them as I point over to my rental car across the parking bay. "YES! That's exactly the way we are travelling mister, would it be okay for you to drop us off on your way?" The second girl replies almost instantly which causes me to chuckle lightly. "Sure, come it's already late, let's get you two back quick and safe."

Timeskip
Momo's POV

Both me and Nayeon were sat in the back of this guys car as we were over half way from the airport to home. My phone buzzes and it's a text from Jihyo.

Twice GC
Jihyo: Where are you?!? It's already 10pm.

Me: We're in this nice guys car, he offered us a ride back as he was driving into Gangdong, we haven't got any money so we couldn't get a taxi home.

Jihyo: why not get in contact with our manager, they would have picked you both up Momo.

After the back and forth between Momo and Jihyo, the other members join into the conversation and put in their opinions on what was happening. Whilst this was happening Nayeon was actively talking to the guy about many different things, looking back at my phone I see a single message from Mina.

Mina: did you ask what his name was?

Oh my, I hadn't thought of that. I tapped Nayeon and stopped her conversation with the guy and told her to check the group chat. As she read through it she saw Minas message as well and looked at me and shook her head signalling she hadn't either.

"Excuse me" I say as I turn to look at him driving. "How can I help you miss?" He replies looking into the rear view mirror. "It's been ages since we left the airport and we still gave them heard your name" I say still looking at him. "Oh my, how could i forget to do that! My mother would slap me silly if she was here" he exclaims "my name is Myoui Y/n, I'm here on holiday as I've been working too hard recently."

NO FREAKING WAY!

I look at Nayeon who is also as stunned as I am. I instantly message mina back.

Me : do you have any siblings?

Mina: yeah, you know that I have an older bother.

Me: what's his name again?

Mina : Myoui Y/n