𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑

Geonu and Jimin were sitting in a Park, after Geonu had a breakup with his boyfriend, Lim Jimin. Despite the fact that he loved Jimin, he was not hurt at all. At least that's what Chu Jimin thought.

"So you're telling me, that he left you because, we're clingy?" Chu Jimin asked as Geonu nodded. "But we're just friends, Geonu. How could someone get so possessive?" Jimin scoffed.

Let's take a small look at the background story

It all started at middle school, when Chuji met Limji, and introduced his new friend to his best friend Geonu.

Chuji knew that his secret love for Geonu could ruin their friendship, so when Lim Jimin asked JM's help to ask out Geonu, JM agreed, despite how hurt he internally felt.

Limji's small attempts of flirting failed everytime, which made Limji lose hope. Until a letter was received Limji, a letter by Geonu....

Dear Jimin,

I don't even know where to begin, I don't know how to write a love letter either, but here it goes.....

One day, I met you and that was the day my life completely changed. My boring and dark life found light, it found you, Jimin-ah.

When you're not around, I wish that you're there, there next to me, holding my hand or hugging me. Gosh, I love your hugs!! And if I'm honest, I want so much for then those soft hugs*

Sometimes, I seriously hate you for being the only thing in my mind. You're stuck inside my head and I don't know how to get you out of it. In fact, I know you're not gonna leave my mind.

But today, I'm going to give you a peace of my heart.

So Jimin, will you like to ruin our friendship? Will you be my the Apple of my eye, will you be the Tae to my Kook, the Taeyong to my Ten, The Song Joongki to my Song Hyekyu?

Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?❞

-Lee Geonu

Geonu put a small note on Jimin locker

Meet me at the park

Finding this note in his locker, JM thought that it was meant for Limji. But a little did he know,

It was for him

Receiving the note from JM, he rushed to the park, where he was called.

Geonu saw both the Jimins coming to the park, but Limji was rushing and JM was walking with his head down. Geonu stood up, to talk to JM and walked towards them, until he was picked up and hugged by Limji.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend, Geonu" Lim Jimin said, making Geonu confused. "Wha-What? Limji, what are you talking about?" Geonu asked as Limji put Geonu on the ground, and look straight (A/N:not a very straight moment tho-) into Geonu's eyes. "Don't act clueless, Geonu. I'm talking about the letter. The letter you wrote for me" a little did Limji know that it was for another Jimin....

"Oh, the letter" Geonu looked over to Chuji Aka JM, who was smiling at Geonu, his eyes shining from the tears in them. "Why are you crying, Chuji?" Geonu asked his friend. 'He's still looking at him' Jimin though to himself, feeling hurt but shook his sadness off by remembering the things that was written for him, or at least he thought that it was written for him..