Unexpected

Jungkook pov

I was walking through the road in the midnight,Well Cause I was with my bestfriend taehyung.we were doing random things. So I didn't looked at the time,so I decide to walk to my apartment. Cause If I Stay there he won't allow me to work tomorrow. He loves travelling,Anyway it's cold here at night.

*dirshh *

I heard a loud sound. I ran towards the place. Then I saw a boy trying to get up. He was soaked in his own blood. He was yelling at the car Infront of him. He was hitted by the car. The car almost hitted him onemore time. But when they saw me they rush back and goan to another direction. Then I ran To the person, but he collapsed by while trying to stand. I grabbed him before he met the ground. I suddenly carried him and ran to the hospital. The hospital was near as. I entered the hospital. Some nurses helped me. They taked him to the ICU. Doctors were rushing towards there. I was sitting at the chairs infront of the ICU. I hope he is alright. Then I saw doctor coming from the ICU.doctor how is he ? Is he alright ?.Yes. He is alright. But he lost some memories because he got injured in his head. Only some memorys. By the way who are you of him ?He asked. I don't know him. I saw him on the road. So I helped him. I said. Oh. Thats kind of you, you can see him. When he Wakes up. He said and leaved....

Sorry for grammar mistakes