Part 1- Old friends meet again

When Luffy and Coby meet for the first time soon after they become friends and rivals beacuse of paths they choose in life. Well u see, Luffy was just on his way to get some people to join his pirate crew and Coby wanted to become marine admiral. Sadly they couldnt be friends. In they world pirates are enemies of goverment and all people.
Soon after they first meeting they part ways but they still think of eachother as an friends even tho they were on different sides of same coin. Coby then join the marines and Luffy was on his way to Grand line.
This story take place 2 years after they first meet. Now both of them were in Grand line chasing after they dreams and then they saw eachother once again.

" I cant believe is that really Luffy on the same Iland as me."- said Coby looking at Luffy from distance on marine ship, he realize what he said out loud and he was looking around making sure noone heard him.

Ship soon come to sore making strawhats uneasy and running away.

Coby's pov:

I saw Luffy and his crew running away all in opposite directions and I quikly sneak out of ship and started following Luffy. Good thing I dont think anyone on the ship seen them besides me. After some time following him,he finally stop in some narrow alley. It seems he tought nobody follow him honestly he needs to pay more attention to his surroundings.

"Hey." I said looking at him while he turn around.

Luffy pov:

I noticed some marine is following me for some time now but I decided to fight him without many witnesses so my friends could make they way to ship safely. When marine said "Hey" I was surprised beacouse I dont know him.

"If you wanna fight I'll gave it to you gum gum-" Said Luffy turning around but he was cut of in the middle of his sentance.

"Wow Luffy calm down its just me." - Coby

" I dont know who you are marine. "
- Luffy

" Luffy really I dont think I changed so much its me Coby. "
- Coby

" Thats a lie the only Coby I know is dork looking little crybaby. "
-Luffy

" It is really me. "
- Coby

" Wow you grow taller since last time we seen eachother. You should come to my ship so we can talk without marines standing in the way. "
- Luffy

"Sure. "
- Coby said thinking about why he said that when he for sure knew that noone noticed Strawhats except him.

They reached the ship and supriseingly noone besides them got there yet.