The seven souls of undertale

These are just my headcannons. You guys can use them but give credit. Enjoy!

𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲. 🎀
Name: Isabelle.
Age: 7-8.
Gender: girl.
Likes: playing pretend, music, mother, friends.
Reason they fell down: she fell down the Mt.Ebott in search for a job. She didn't know the legends of the mountain, she just wanted to help her family.
Reason they died: to Toriel. She didn't want to attack her, but she didn't know how to spare.

𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆. 🧤
Name: Nate.
Age: 13.
Gender: boy.
Likes: football, karate, sports, working out, Sabrina (as more than friends ;) ).
Reason they fell down: his friend, Sabrina, fell down the mountain a few months earlier (to die) and he went to go look for her. He befriended Sans (they both had a good sense of humor) but accidentally almost killed his brother, Papyrus...
Reason they died: Sans was furious when Nate almost killed Papyrus. Sans thought that Nate had betrayed him. So he just took him out then and there. This is why Sans hates humans, he's scared they're all like this.

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆. 🩰
Name: Emily.
Age: 9-10.
Gender: girl.
Likes: dancing, drawing, TV shows, stuffed animals.
Reason they fell down: she had just tripped in her dance performance, and had run off stage in embarrassment, onto Mt.Ebott. One of her fellow students came up behind her and pushed her into the mountain-without knowing how deep the fall was-out of jealousy.
Reason they died: she traveling across a waterfall, when she tripped and fell. She had broken her leg, and lost her Ballet shoes and tutu. Then Undyne came. She threw a spear at Emily, but it missed. Emily stumbled backward and fell off the waterfall...

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲. 📚
Name: Sabrina.
Age: 13.
Gender: girl.
Likes: reading, anime, drawing, quietness, Nate (but she tried to deny it ;) ).
Reason they fell down: to...die. Nate tried to stop her, but he was held back. She fell down the mountain, but surprisingly didn't die.
Reason they died: in waterfall. (without Gerson knowing) was looking for a cliff to jump off of. When then, all of a sudden, a stalagmite fell from the ceiling, killing her.

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀. 🍳
Name: DJ.
Age: 11.
Gender: boy.
Likes: cooking, peace, happiness, smiles, parents.
Reason they fell down: he and his family were camping near the base of Mt.Ebott, and he went to go look for food since they had ate it all. He accidentally fell in the hole.
Reason they died: heatstroke.

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲. 🔫
Name: Joseph.
Age: 12.
Gender: boy.
Likes: fighting, sports, TV.
Reason they fell down: he had heard the human's history, and thought that they were the good guys. So he decided to jump down to bring JUSTICE.
Reason they died: Asgore had killed him. He had made it the farthest but... it was no use.