You

You were pretty...
Handsome and a little shorter than me.
Your body was built well, I could see the muscles trough your clothes.
You stood there and listened to one of the many royals here holding a speech.

Hand in hand with your pregnant wife.

You were only a few years older than me.
Three months ago you took over your fathers throne.

So now you're also a king.

It's incredible how you concentrate on all of these boring people.
Like you actually care about what they say.

Well even if I wanted to, there is no need for me to pay attention.
I'm just a pretty face who had the "luck" to be born into a royal family.
My brother is gonna be the next king of our kingdom while I will be standing next to him and recognised as the pretty prince who failed.

They're going to make me marry a random Princess and make us have kids.

After another boring ten minutes I noticed you starring at me.

You grinned at me and pointed to my chest.

Confused I looked down and saw that a button from my suit was unbottened.
I felt my cheeks heating up and quickly fixed it while trying to hide my embarrassed expression.

When finally the fest had began, you came to me and offered me a hand.

«May I take this dance?»