The Next Step

"Did you know about this?"

"..."

"Melody. I know you do. Mom must of told you about this!"

"..."

"I'll ask again. Did you know about this?"

"...yes."

"For how long?"

"A few months."

"Why didn't you tell us? I'm not upset. I just want to know."

"I have things to do too, ya know. I'm not some mindless Titan that always have to do what you say. I have feelings too like a regular human despite me being a mutation."

*sigh*

"Fine."

*****************

Aella's Pov

I want to go back outside the walls so badly. I could've just snuck out just like I snuck in these walls but two things are stopping me.

1. The Titans

And 2. The survey Corps.

Commander Erwin, Captain Levi and Section commander Hange are onto me and Ella now since they found out that we're partially related to Eren. Humanities last hope.

But ok so? There's nothing special about me or anything Unique. Well- except that I'm really strong and all but most importantly, I have a Titan friend that knows how to kill the Titans once and for all...oh- I said too much. Anyways...

Marley.

That's where the Titans are coming from as that's what Melody told us.
If there were no issues, then we could of figured out how to get there.

There's also something else that's been pulling my leg lately...the spies.

There's spies in the survey corps. So if I were to join the 104th squad, not only would the higher-ups' eyes will be on me, but then the spies as well. It'll be too risky. Especially if they find out about Melody.
I'll just have to lay low for a while, while their small suspicions die down..

Ella's Pov

Now that Bijin had heard our little secret and joined our little group, I'm hesitant whether she should meet Melody or not.

What if she gets scared and run?

I shrugged.

No. There's no need to rush anything. We still have plenty of time...for now. Now all I'm waiting for is the time to actually do something. Our plan might be a little complicated...

Bijin's Pov

It's free time and I'm sitting in my shared dorm. Im alone right now as the other girls went to do whatever so I took the chance to do a little squeal and dance around the room.
"Im finally apart of a group! I can finally show people what I'm capable of!" I smiled with determination.

I breathed to calm myself down.

"Okay Bijin. Don't screw this up! You got this! I will NOT mess this up!" I said to myself. I looked out the big window, staring up at the sky.

'I can't mess anything up.'