The Thief

Although there was a terrible blizzard raging, he did not fear it as much as he would and should. It was cold but he felt warm feeling the winter-like breeze. His hand gripped the sword, quickly deflecting an attack. Snowy barked, biting the man's leg, providing enough of a window for him to put an end to the enemy. Snowy barked towards the eye of the blizzard and he wasted no time heading there. Whoever got in his way, he quickly worked his way towards the enchanting witch there. She was always the same. Pale skin, sapphire eyes, hair almost as white as snow, and a smile, unlike anything he had seen before.

Back to back, they worked on those continuously attacking them. Snowy leaped, biting anyone who came too close to his best friend. The ground beneath them cracked, he fell with her before anything more could be done. She fell faster and in a desperate attempt to try to help, his hand reached out towards her. Though he could not see her face, she reached for his, concerned and fearful. Though it happened again, something bright, white, and cold within her heart burst towards him.

A woman gasped, her body jolting upright. She ran a hand through her hair, exhaling slowly to calm her racing heart. It was the same dream. Again. A man's point of view comes to her rescue and the two fall. She did not know who he was and yet nothing about him seemed off. As if she should be concerned about his being. As tired as she was, there was no point going back to sleep. Though having magic, she used one of the matches by her bedside table and lit the candle. A little tug to pull on her mother's scarf, a little shimmy towards her desk, and she set the candle down. Tucked in a drawer, she pulled out her journal. Full of thoughts, meditation experiences, and especially dreams, Elsa supposed she had another entry to include. All she wrote was "Another night, another falling with the man and his white dog," before she proceeded to sketch the man. How curious that these dreams continued for so long as if a message. Was it a message? If so, what was the message telling her?

Was she to find this man and his dog? Were they to save her when she lost her footing? Was she to find them and save them before they fell? He had no magic yet he had a sword. However, his clothes were nothing that she'd seen before. At least not in the magic realm. Frustrated, she pinched the bridge of her nose.

Unaware, below many layers, a vault was carefully cracked open. The thief left nothing behind as they slipped through the unconscious guards. However, they did not expect another set of guards on their way out. Quickly, they aim more sleeping bombs at her targets. Two collapsed, one did not. He blew into his horn furiously to call for help though he lost his life with a quick blade. The thief bolted out of the castle, jumping over groups of guards and then a window. Their aim was the tree and they did not believe the royalty at the castle would come to their guard's aid. To their surprise, a strong freezing gust of wind blew them off course and crashed into the garden by the back. In their quick recovery, they noticed two figures sliding on ice to drop into the action. One with a sharp sword, the other had her hands glowing viciously. The thief ran for it.

Blasts of ice continued their attack, the thief dodged and jumped over what she could. It did not take long to reach the harbor and with a leap of faith, she dove into the ocean waters. Anna and Elsa slid into a stop, seeing nothing arise from the dark abyss.

"Fuck! What kind of thief is that? Diving into the harbor after stealing from us?"

"Anna, deep breaths. In the morning, we can search for the thief and the item."

Their eyes lifted as more guards slowed down around them, a mere few feet away there was a strange water machine rising from the harbor. There, grasping the railing was the thief who waved the item in their faces. A victory for the thief. Anna grumbled, cursing at the thief as the water machine quickly left Arendelle's waters.